Chapter 33 : Back At The Hotel

Storm's POV.

"Wait."

Gale said, grabbing my hand. My eyes grew wide, then I looked at him hesitantly.

"What?"

I asked him.

"This is a trap. Someone's following us."

I suddenly had my head clear and smelled a person with a different scent. I leaned over his ear as he was looking behind me. I whispered.

"Gale, could you tale care of this for me?.."

"No worries dude. I will. Bring the twins along, they might help you."

He whispered into my ear and let me go. I nodded at him as he nodded back. He stood behind me with our backs facing each other.

"Go."

He suddenly said, as I opened the door and went in, with the twins behind me. The door shut closed behind us, but I just kept going.

'There is no way I'll leave you alone ever again for even a minute. Nashlynn Dragneel.'

There were stairs at the end of a long hallway. I made that long staircase into ice and slid down to the bottom. There I saw my girlfriend chained up to the wall, while the guy looking like me was hitting her with a whip. She was screaming in agony. Her body was full of bruises and scars, with blood as well.

My eyes were glowing as I glared at him deadly, with my eyes coloured violet while my hair was snow white. The guy turned around and bowed.

"Greetings to the Lord."

When he looked up, for not getting an answer he saw me and the twins behind me.

"Oh~? Who do we have here? Isn't this Storm Fullbuster? The man of this woman?"

To that Nashi looked up from the ground with wide eyes, looking at me. She smiled at me painfully and tried to get up, but when she did, I could see her torn clothes, scars and blood. My eyes got wide as the rage inside me was hitting the ceiling. I looked back at the guy deadly.

"Oh~? You want this little beauty?"

He asked me as he grabbed her by her waist. I immediately walked over them and threw the guy into the brick walls, pretty hard. I held Nashi carefully, watching out for the bruises on her body as I hugged her. She whispered to me with her weak voice.

"I knew you'd come, Strom."

"I'll always come for you Nashi."

I said as I froze her chains down, breaking them. She could barely stand on her own. Once I released her, she stood close to me, trying not to fall, with her hands on my chest as her forehead was on my shoulder. I smiled.

"I'll bring you out of here. Don't worry."

Her body was so cold, that even mine was warmer. She smiled tiredly as I place my hand on her waist while looking at the way of the guy, where I threw him. I was glaring at the damaged body, then Luke rushed over him and checked for his pulse and his breathing. He looked at me and shook his head.

"Great. Luke, Lucas, I need you to go up and help Gale quickly."

They nodded and started to run up the stairs that I just unfroze. I looked back at Nashi. I took off my shirt and jacket and helped her put it on. She was so weak, that it was hard for me to watch. I picked her up to my back and started to walk up the stairs.

"I can go on my own, you can put me down."

"I don't think so flame brain."

I said seriously.

"I'll be fine."

I didn't say anything, just kept going until we reached the door. I was about to touch the door handle when suddenly Nashi made me fall to my left, by leaning that way. When I hit the ground, a light green coloured beam flew through the iron door. I looked at Nashi. She was laying on the side, unconscious. I got up and stood in front of her, protecting her. I saw the same guy coming over us.

"Oh? Could you give me my woman back?"

He asked. My blood was boiling.

"What made her yours?!?!!"

I yelled.

"I made her mine. We did it. She is mine."

"What the heck... You've got some nerve to say that. I'll believe it when Nashi says it."

I said and sent him to the wall with a punch to his face.

I picked Nashi up and walked out. I saw the twins and Gale sitting in a corner smiling. When gale noticed me he smirked and raised his arm and pointed to the other side of the room, over to an unconscious female body on the floor. The guys were full of scars and bruises. I held Nashi in my arms when I was about to collapse. Gale got up immediately and caught both Nashi and me.

"Thanks."

I said quietly as I tried to stand on my own feet. When I got my balance back I held my arms out to Gale gesturing that he should give Nashi back to me.

"No way dude. You're not in the right state to hold her. I'll bring her back and your brothers will walk with you."

I glared at him and then saw his hand around her waist. He picked her up in a bridal style, which made me angry. After a couple of minutes, we were out of the building, and about another hour later we were in front of the hotel. We walked in. We walked up to the others and entered Rin's, Reiki's and my room. We found everyone on the floor, talking, while Rose was still by Rin's side. She was sleeping.

As we stepped in everyone's eyes were on us. My sister, Sylvia stood up and smiled at me. Then everything went black. I collapsed right then and there.

When I next woke up my body was aching. I found myself in our room on my bed, with Nashi sleeping on a chair next to my bed, while Rose and Rin were sleeping beside us as well. Rose was sitting on the floor, with her head on Rins bed. Then my angel opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Hey there. How are you, Storm?"

~~

So......

Here's the very very late update😅.
I'm sorry, for updating 2 weeks later. My internet has gone so bad, I don't even know why. Sorry, if I made you wait, but I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I hope I'll see you with the next one😅.
Byee!