Chapter 13 : Drunk

Emma's POV.

When we arrived to the party Nashi immediately disappeared into thin air along with Storm, Gale and Sylvia. Only Rin, Nova, Rosy, Reiki and I were left. We split up and searched for the others.Nova was looking for Nash, Rin was searching for Sylvia, and the guys were searching for Storm while I was looking for my brother, Gale.

After awhile we were able to find Storm, Gale and Sylvia but not Nashi. We became a little worried. We split up again and started searching for her. I eventually found her. I kept on running towards her in my heels. When I arrived her eyes were glowing blood red and looked like a dragon's eyes. When she saw me form close she stepped back from her fighting position and closed her eyes when she smiled at me.

"Hi Emma."

She said to me cheerfully. I smiled back.

"Hi Nashi."

I said. I noticed an unconscious man laying on the floor.

"You did that?"

I asked her, pointing at the barely alive body. She opened her eyes and nodded.

"He was a thief. So I took care of him."

'I saw the man that my brother fought with.. Yoooo..!! This girl is a damn dragon slayer too?! What the hell, they made the thieves suffer.'

I taught to myself.

"Well okay. Let's bring him to the security guards."

We called over a few guards and we went back to the others. When we arrived back the others were looking worried. I smiled as we walked over them. I suddenly scared Nova from behind. She looked at me and Nashi as she let out a sigh in relief.

"Now that everyone is here, let's enjoy the party!"

Sylvia said cheerfully.

Nashi's POV.

"Now that everyone is here, let's enjoy the party!"

Sylvia said cheerfully. She looked happy as she left with Emma. Gale and Nova also went together with Rin and Rose.

Storm and I were the only ones left there. We looked at each other. I looked up to him as he looked down to me since I was about the height of his shoulders.

"Wanna go grab a bite flame brain?"

He asked not really caring.

"Fine by me."

We went over to the food stand and picked up a lot of food that we ate. After eating we were walking around looking at the furniture and the art of the ball room. It looked fancy and gorgeous. After the awkward silence during the walking around I decided to end it and leave him be.

"Hey, I'll leave now."

I said as I started walking away waving him a little. Then he spoke up.

"Where are you going?"

He asked. I had to make something up.

"Washroom."

With that I left him. I really went to check out the washroom, but after that when I walked out I saw that they're finally brought the alcohol out. I went over to it right away. I drank like 3 glass of champagne and about 4 shots. I found myself needing to go to the washroom again. On my way to the washroom I somehow met two large men. One was quite handsome but the other wasn't. 

'Damn, I can't see clearly..'

Suddenly the handsome one pushed me against the hallway wall.