my secret admirer

I grew up in a small town in Korea called Seoul..with my best friend Sungmin..he is a really nice boy to befriend with..he always helps me with my school work whenever I needed help, until he became a member of a band called Super Junior. He spent most of his time singing as he just lives opposite me. Whenever he is free to talk to me, he would call me if he is bored or he cannot sleep. But..ever since he left for his music tour around the world, my heart felt empty. Nobody to confort me, nobody to help me in my work, I would just live alone in a house where the landlord would chase me for the rent. He would always pay for me as since he has SO much money now while I am left with nothing except my 3 really close friends I ever had. Oh yah did I tell you my name? Haha most important part..my name is Giyul, english name, Glenda, I studied Korean and English as my second language.

                One day, someone sent me a letter. Nobody knew my except for Sungmin and my 3 great friends. but this guy signed off as my secret admirer. I wondered who would love me as I was just a dusty book left on a shelf with no support. The next letter was from Sungmin, he asked me whether I wan to travel around the world with him and his other friends or members in the same group..I did not want to leave my friends, neither do I want to be chased around and getting scolded but my friends had their own boy, so I decided to go.

                   Almost everyone in the plane was staring at me, they laughed and mocked me. But I kept my head high. Did not want to be embarassed. Sungmin was waiting for me patiently outside the airport, he was dressed really handsomely and his face has changed alot after three years. "Wow Gi, you've lost alot of weight! And you've grown prettier too!" Sungmin's eyes have sparkled alot.

                In the car,my stomach grumbled really loudly, I did not want to make him spend his hardwork money on me so I just said that my stomach is angry..he did not belive me and brought me to the nearest restaurant as he also havent eaten anything. I did not want to trouble him so i just ate a bit, that would keep me awake for awhile..