Nightmares..

I as a girl had to sleep alone as I am the only girl there but Leetuk and Sungmin did not want me to get hurt. Since the ghost was not able to haunt me, it comes into my dreams..every single day I dream of the same thing on how the girl was murdered..maybe the ghost does not want to hurt me? Maybe it wants me to avenge her and tell the rest not to look into the case and let her take her revenge on her mum..and she will not disturb us anymore..I got a good idea..when they were eating breakfast, I decided to tell them about the ghosts and my idea..which will not cause us any harm.."Hey the ghost has been coming into my dream and it has been telling me an idea and if you guys agree, she will not harm as anymore.." "I'm in!" said Sungmin.."I just dont want Gi to get harmed..that's all" He showed his concerned face which everyone agreed.."Ok, it is very simple..please stop looking into the case and let the ghost take her own revenge on her mum.." Sungmin was surprised that it was just a simple task.." And the hardest thing you have to do is..don't think about it at all..that one I can help you don't worry"

                       Well that was easy..now my task is to make them forget about it..EASY!! "Hey can I hear your newest song..Sorry Sorry? I heard that it is really nice.." ok just wow. after making them sing a few songs, they totally forgot about what happened! wait what happened? 'shrug'

                     I could not wait for them to move out of that creepy place and move to SINGAPORE!! My favourite place in the world where there is no ghosts except for their 'Haunted Changi' but I think we are gonna move to Sentosa..WE CAN PLAY BEACH VOLLEYBALL!! YAY MY FAV!! 

                    We played beach volleyball when we checked into the room. We could not wait!! Then, we went swimming at the biggest pool ever..going onto the longest slide in the airport at Terminal 3..and the next day was really exiting..we were going to USS!! The way they scream was so funny..my dream came true until..