found me secret admirer

I never felt so happy in my life ever since I went on tour with awesome friends..they were getting ready for their final concert before heading home to Korea..I miss home!! But Sungmin makes me feel like I am home..how nice..

      "Gi, can you help us with our make-up?" asked Leetuk.."OH! Why..YES!!" I did not know who to choose first so I chose Shindong first as he needs alot cause his face is like a bun filled with alot of meat..eeww!! Well Yesung was quite easy..what freaks me out is that he keeps on staring at me.."You have really nice eyes.." "AWW!! Thanks!" But..I did not expect that Sungmin could not stand still..he keeps on coming closer and closer to me.."SUNGMIN OPPA.....(I dragged) Stay still..." I love shaking my whole body..he could not take it anymore so he stood still..Yesung and Sungmin came up to me..they keep on messing up their make up.."Yay!! here's your reward..." I wondered...what reward? I suddenly felt to warm lips on both of my cheeks..'oh..I DID NOT EXPECT THAT!!'  

      Yesung finally confessed his feelings for me after that smooch..eeww..ok I feel awkward talking about this right now..urgh..CHANGE SUBJECT!!

      I am dying to go home right now..but I can't bear to leave Sungmin or Yesung or even Donghae..besides Sungmin..they both treat me well like really well..I WANNA CRY!! :( Time flies really fast though..it was the end of the tour..Suddenly at the airport..Leetuk and the others started shouting.."NA DU SE..FIGHTING!" They say that almost everytime when they are in a diffrent place..I did not want anyone to hate me..so I pretended to be a stranger to them..the boys..yeah..

   When we were far far away from the screaming fans which one of them screamed right into my ear..I am probably half deaf now..Leetuk had to go to the army..we bid him goodbye and I gave him a nice bear hug..I LOVE HUGGING PEOPLE!! Ya know that feeling when you hug someone you feel protected..that kind of thing..yeah..so umm..so long Leetuk..hope you will come back soon..I miss him already..*sniff* I get all worked up and start tearing when someone is gone for now or forever..

   NOW!! Sad days are over..another mysterious letter for me..this person signed of as my secret admirer again..somethings fishy..I RECOGNISE THIS HANDWRITING!! "Sung..can I ask you to write me something?" He sounded surprised and nervous..well he was guilty..probably..BAMM!!! Knew it!! "er..er..why don't you ask Yesung then?" muahahaha he can't escape after I threatened him "But I prefer your handwriting..please be neat..I want to give this to Leetuk" would an innocent smile work? yep it did..

   After writing a few words..I secretly looked at the letter..YES SAME HAND WRITING!! "Pause..I went closer to him and gave him a glare into his eyes..then gave him a slight kiss on the cheek.."I knew u we're the one!" grining ear to ear.."oh so my secret cover has blown huh.." y is he frowning.."well thanks for the letters.." he seems surprised.."oh well..your welcome"

  They were working on their new song..hapiness..it was so nice..it made me wanna dance with them..ahahaha.."So..urm" he seems shy cause it is akward..ya know that feeling right..yea.."so?" I asked..well he did not finish his sentence.."So..did you like the song?(scratching the back of his neck) "Oh it is so beautiful..(Yesung and Donghae were fighting) wait here.." I told Sung..well he did not listen..but followed me.."what happened?" I asked in a worried voice so that they won't hurt each other.."well Yesung won't let me go on a date with u and him.." Date? what date? oh I get it.." I love all three of you okay? I am just closer to Sung than two of u..cause I grew up with him..get over it.."