The Devil Himself (Elijah Mikaelson / (Lucifer Morningstar)

Request: Hey would you be will do do a fic.Where Elijah mikaelson cheat on the   reader with Hayley and the reader finds out that he been with Hayley more than one time she leave New Orleans but come back  later when klaus calls for help Elijah sees reader And tries to talk to her but she ignores him Elijah find out she is in relationship with a man very powerful man with dark aria  but he doesn't know it is lucifer king of hell and everyone is shock that she and lucifer are I live and is scared.
The lucifer from the series and Elijah is shock please.
The lucifer is series and the last part is that everyone is shock that the devil and a human are madly in love with each other and lucifer tells Elijah to back the he'll of and threats him to kill him and the mikaelsons are you can't kill us without the white oak stake but lucifer  reminds them he is million of years old and basically king of all supernatural and ex archangel and can kill them with out it and isn't very much fan of Hayley. Requested by anon.

"What the hell, Elijah?" You walked into your bedroom only to see him making out with Hayley.

"Y/n, wait! I can explain".

"There's nothing to explain. I saw it all. Do you even love me?".

"Of course".

"Don't lie to my face. It's over!" You ran out of your apartment and went to see Klaus in the compound.

"Klaus! Klaus! I need you" you yelled.

"I'm here. Quit shouting! What is it?" He came down the stairs.

"It's your fucking brother. I just caught him sticking his tongue down Hayley's throat" you informed him.

"So, the secret is finally out, huh? I'm relieved I don't have to keep a secret from you".

"Wait, you knew? And you didn't tell me? What kind of fucking friend are you? You know what? Never mind! I'm out of here".

"Y/n...".

"Don't Y/n me! I need space and time. I don't know if I'll come back. Goodbye Klaus".
—-

"Y/n, I know it might still be early for you to come back, but something came up and we need your help. I need your help. Call me back" Klaus left a message on the answering machine.

"I'm home!" You greeted.

"Hey, sweetheart" Lucifer gave you a quick kiss on the lips.

"You miss me?".

"All the time. Someone called saying it's urgent and he needs your help. You know I'm ready if you ever need me" he informed you.

"I know" you smiled at him and listened to the audio message "I need to do this on my own or at least at the beginning. This is my friend Klaus. He's the brother of my ex that I've told you about. You can come a couple of days later".

"As you wish, love" he kissed your forehead and wrapped his arms around you.

"Alright, I'm here" you entered the compound and threw your bags on the sofa.
"Y/n?" Klaus was surprised to see you.

"Why do you look so surprised? You told me to come".

"I didn't expect you to arrive that fast or even come at all. After you know-".

"After Elijah cheated on me with Hayley, several times. You can say it, don't worry! I'm not gonna cry or collapse or whatever".

"Good! Because I need your whole mind. I should tell you, he's gonna be here in a bit. So, how's life in Los Angeles?".

"Good! Wait, I know that look. That devilish smirk of yours. What's on your mind?".

"Nothing. I hear you have a new boyfriend. Also, not human. Possibly very powerful?".