Chapter 3: Surprise!

Jessica's POV:

I drive into the driveway and park by Bruno's car. I grab my bags from the back and started heading inside.

I opened the door, my jaw dropped in amazement. I set down the bags by the door and took my shoes off.

Bruno walked over to me. He grabbed my hips and pulled me in close.

His big brown eyes were glistening in the light.

He looked straight into my eyes as He pulled me a little closer.

He gave me a kiss, I kissed him back passionately back right away.

We both pull away slowly. "What do you think?" Bruno asks as he pulls a chair out for me to sit down.

"Bruno it's gorgeous!!!" I say still shocked.

I sit down at the table. The table had a red cloth draped on it with Rose petals scattered across.

There were candles lit everywhere, the shades were all closed for a more romantic feel.

The lights were dim. "Your welcome! You deserve this!" He says as he sets food on the table.

I watch him as he puts food on the table.

He is just so perfect. The way he wore those jeans and that plaid shirt was just perfect!

Every time he would turn around I would just admire his ass.

Bruno sits down across from me as we both grab and past food to each other.

"Oh! One more thing!" He shouts. He runs to the fridge to grab a bottle of wine.

He comes back to the table and pours me and himself some red wine.

"So what did you and Cassie do today?" He asked.

"Oh we just went shopping for awhile." I lied.

"That sounds like fun! I need to go out and buy a few more outfits myself." He says with a giggle.

"Your in such a good mood!" I told him as I sip my wine.

"I'm in such a good mood because my girlfriend is back at home." He smiled so big his dimples showed.

"And I'm glad to be home with my one and only." I say as I blush.

"How do you like my cooking?" He asked.

"It's amazing! You should cook more often Bruno!" I complement him.

"Hahaha! Well I'm glad you like it!" He chuckles.

Bruno and I finish our last bites of food and our last sip of wine.

We both cleaned up the table and put the leftovers away. I caught Bruno starring at me.

"What?" I smile.

"Oh sorry, nothing." He says smiling.

"Come over here." He tells me from the living room.

I walk into the living room. I saw that he was putting a CD into the CD player and hooked up the big speakers.

He started to play "I won't give up" by Jason Mraz. He grabs my arm and pulls me to him.

He has one hand on my hip and the other holding my hand.

One of my hands is holding his and the other hand is on his upper back.

We rock side to side and enjoy each other, we talk and laugh with each other. The song is just about over.

I lay my head against his chest and hug him. He hugs me back.

"I'm so lucky I have a women like you." He whispers by my ear.

"And I'm so lucky I have a man like you." I whisper as I take my head off of his chest and smile.

His big brown eyes stare into mine. "You know what I'm thinking?" He smirks.

"Gorilla time?" I ask.

"That's right baby girl." He carries me up the stairs and to our bedroom.

________________________

Bruno's POV:

After lunch I wanted to surprise Jessica with a dance.

I stare at her as she puts the last of the leftovers in the fridge.

"What?" She gives me a smile.

"Oh sorry, nothing. Come over here." I tell her.

I put in a Jason Mraz CD into the CD player and hooked up the big speakers.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her close to me.

We swayed side to side, talking and laughing with one another. I love her so much.

The song reaches to the end. Jessica rests her head on my chest.

"I'm so lucky I have a women like you." I whisper.

"And I'm so lucky I have a man like you."

She takes her head off of my chest and smiles. She has the cutest smile no one could ever imagine.

"You know what I'm thinking?" I ask.

She looks down at my carrot and smiles and says "gorilla time?"

"That's right baby girl." I sweep her off of her feet, she laughs as I take her to our room.

I set her down on the bed. I take off her shirt and bra.

I push her so she lays on the bed.

I leave little kisses all over her stomach and work my way down.

I undo her pants with my teeth. "Mmmm you are a naughty boy." She moans.

She takes off her pants and panties. I slide one finger into her. Her soft moans even make me harder.

I put two fingers in then, three and finally put a fourth finger in making her scream.

"Bruno give me it! I want it! I want you inside me!" She screams.

"Oh no baby girl you aren't getting it that easy. I smirk.

I tease her my stroking her pussy with my tongue. I dive my tongue deep into her as she orgasms my name.

I take my tongue out and lick all of her juices.

I stand up and take off my pants.

I thrust into her deep and slowly. "God damn your pussy is tight." I moan.

"Go faster!!" She begs. I thrust faster and faster making her scream like never before.

"OH YES!" She screams.

"I'm going to cum!" I say out of breath.

"Do it, I'm on birth control." She tells me.

I thrust as fast as I can. We both cum together, my eyes roll to the back of my head.

I slide my carrot out, I put my pants back on and crawl on the bed next to Jessica.

"Baby that was the best sex I've had in a long time." She says as she puts her head on my chest.

"Mhmmmm." I say in a tired voice.

She falls asleep on my chest, and not too long after she falls asleep I start to drift off.

A/N.
Sounds like they both missed each other!!! Anyways I will be posting two chapters on Tuesday and maybe one on Wednesday since I'm going up to my dads for thanksgiving until Sunday.
Please comment and vote! I hope you guys like this so far!