Chapter 2: Forgiveness

Bruno's POV:

I wake up. It's 10 a.m, I wonder why I slept on the couch but then I remembered the big fight Jessica and I had last night.

Why did I do that to her? I feel like a total jackass right now. I know that I promised her I would be home at 6:30p.m.

I should of told the guys that I promised Jessica.

But Jessica should know that my job is just as important.

I thought to myself long and hard for a long time. I needed to go apologize to her. I started heading up stairs

As soon as I reached the top of the stairs I saw that our bedroom door was wide open.

I walk into the room to find her gone. She wasn't any where. She didn't leave a note. She didn't even leave me a text message or anything!!

I started to panic and go crazy!

I pull my curls and started to pace around the room. She hates me!

She never notified me on where she was or where she was going.

Tears started to swell up my eyes. "This cannot be happening, it just can't be!" I tell myself.

I walked to the bathroom, to grab a tissue to wipe the tears rolling down my face. I look at myself in the mirror for quite a while.

Stop your crying and be a fucking man. You need to get your act together and call Jessica to tell her I was sorry for being a jackass last night.

I say that to myself as I look in the mirror. I headed down stairs.

I grab my sweater where I hung it up last night to check the pockets for my phone. It wasn't there.

That's right, I forgot it in the car last night. I go outside to my car. I jumped in and grabbed my phone from the back seat.

I dialed Jessica's number. She answered right away.

"Hello?" She answers in a soft voice.

"Babe! I am so sorry about last night, I was being a total jackass to you. You were right I did break a promise and should of kept the promise. I should of just told the boys I needed to go home."

"I am so sorry!! Will you ever forgive me???" I whined.

"Awe Bruno that was very sweet of you to say. You are not a jackass and never was. I over reacted about everything last night

Will you forgive me?" Jessica says.

"Yes! Of course I will forgive you! Where are you? I asked concerned.

"I-I- I'm at um....... My friend Cassie's house." She sounded scared to tell me where she was.

"I spent the night here because I just needed space from you for the night." She tells me.

"Okay, well I'm glad you did that. Come home and I'll make us two lunch." I say as a smile comes to my face.

"Um...... Sure sounds great! I'll be home in a hour!"

I wanted to ask her why she didn't want to come home now, but I didn't want to be selfish.

"Okay I'll see you then." She hangs up quickly without saying a word.

"Okay...?" I say. I didn't worry too much because after all she was with a friend.

I get out of my car and into the kitchen to start on lunch.
_________________________

Jessica's POV:

My phone starts ringing. I pick up my phone.

"It's Bruno, should I answer?" "Yes, I think you should." Mark tells me.

"Hello?" I try to say as soft as I can.

Bruno starts talking very fast, he then apologizes, I forgave him and he forgave me.

"Where are you?" He asked. Of course he had to ask that question...

"I-I." My hands start to sweat and my face starts to get warm. I quickly think of one of my friends names.

"I'm at my friend Cassie's house, I spent the night here because I just needed some space." I lied.

"Come home and I'll make lunch for us." He told me.

"Uh.... Yeah! That sounds good, I'll be home in a hour!" I say quickly.

"Okay I will-" I hung up on him as fast as I could.

"Wow he sure talks a lot! Mark giggles.

"Yeah, no kidding! We'll thank you for making me feel good last night, I needed that since Bruno doesn't help me." I winked at Mark.

"Your welcome! Let's do it again soon! Are you leaving?" Mark asks with a frown on his face.

"Yes I'm leaving, Bruno asked me to come home. Lets do this again soon."

I walk out of Marks house, as I walk towards my car I grab the keys out of my purse.

I unlocked the car and started driving home.

A/N
What do you guys think of this chapter??!? Let me know!
To support comment, vote and add to your reading list it means a lot! Love you guys!