Chapter 11: Decisions

Phil's POV:

I saw Bruno's face go from the happiest man on Earth to a range of anger.

I turned my head to see what he was starring at.

It was Jessica, she was at the bar getting a drink and laughing with Mark.

"We can go to another bar man..." I said.

"No it's fine." Bruno says through gritted teeth.

You could tell Bruno was surely pissed off that she was there.

"Do you want to sit here while I go get us a drink?" I ask.

"No, I will come with you."

"Are you sure??"

Bruno gives me a look and then speaks.

"Just because my ex whore girlfriend is here doesn't mean I can't do or go anywhere just because she's here."

"Yeah you got a point man." I said nodding my head.

We made our way up to the bar. "Can I get three shots of moonshine?!" Bruno shouts to the bartender.

I order a Moonshine and then sit down. "There you two go." The Bartender says and he lays our drinks down.

"BRUNO! Slow down! Your going to get drunk!" I yelled.

*gulp* "1" *gulp* "2" *gulp* "3" Bruno slams the last drink down hard.

"I don't care, I just had my ex cheat on me so why not get drunk?" He smirks cockily.

"Because alcohol is not always the answer." I say.

"Whatever....."
________________________

Bruno's POV:

"I'll be right back, I'm going to go to the bathroom." I say and get up.

My vision was blurry for a second but I was sober enough that I could still walk and talk right.

I entered the men's bathroom when someone pinned me to the wall.

"I knew you would come back for me." She lifts up her chin.

"I didn't come back for you, I had no clue you would even be here." I made my way out of her arms.

"Bruno I need you, I miss you so much.... I need you inside of me..." She slurred.

"No we're done, I am-"

She pins me back to the wall and kisses me.

I push her off. "Jessica!!! Stop it were through, don't you get it? I don't need you." I said through gritted teeth.

"I bet you haven't moved on."

"Jessica your a big fucking cheater, ever since you hopped in the car that night with Mark that's when I moved on. Because you left me."

Jessica punches me in the jaw then kicks me in the crotch. I fell in pain.

"Asshole.." She spits walking out slamming the door.

"Bitch!!!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

I get up slowly holding my crotch in pain.

"Fuck her." I say in grief.

When I'm done with my bathroom business, I head back to the bar with Phil.

"I can't stay here any longer Phil, I just had Jessica pin me on the wall saying she wants me and bullshit."

"It's fine, I'm really tired anyways."

Phil and I head to our cars. We say our Good Nights and drive off.