Chapter 4: Sweet & Sour

Jessica's POV:

I wake up, there is a note right beside me. I pick it up to see it's from Bruno, it's reads:

I'm sorry I couldn't be home right now, the band called me in. I've made dinner plans for us. Meet me at Olive Garden at six O'clock.
~ love Brunz

This day just couldn't get any better. I smile and check my phone to see the time, it reads four O'clock.

I should get ready I thought to myself.

I go jump into the warm water that was running. After my shower I get out and dry myself off.

My hair was dripping wet, I blow dried it. I grabbed my makeup supplies from the drawer underneath the sink.

I brushed my teeth before applying any makeup on.

I wanted my eyes to look sleek but sexy, I started off by applying cover up. Then with a black and grey smokey eye then black mascara to finish it off.

My mascara was on fleek today!! I was so happy. I get out of my bathroom and into our closet.

I wanted to wear something that will blow Bruno's mind.

After looking four a couple of minutes I finally found the dress I wanted to wear.

The dress was a lighter color of maroon and was strapless. It fit perfect with my body.

To match the dress I slipped on a pair of black high heels.

I walk back to the bathroom to finish my hair.

My hair was completely dry. I put some big loose curls and sprayed my hair with hairspray so my curls would stay.

As I'm coming downstairs I check the time on my phone. It's five thirty. Perfect I'll be on time.

Before I leave I grab my keys and wallet before heading out.

I jump into the car an started driving to Olive Garden.

As I pull into the parking lot the place was fucking packed. I park my car and headed for the long line that was outside.

The line went down really fast. People asked me for autographs here and there while I waited in line.

I finally get inside and a waitress escorts me to the V.I.P section where I see Bruno sitting in a booth.

_______________________

Bruno's POV:

I look up and see Jessica walking towards me. I stand up to hug her.

We both sit down with big smiles on our face.

She's perfect. She is wearing my favorite color and not to mention that dress hugs her body which makes it even sexier.

"Wow Bruno, two dates in one day!!" She giggles.

"Well I'm glad your happy." I say.

"Why are you being so nice??" She questions.

"Just trying to make my women happy." I smile.

"We'll you've made me more than happy! This day is amazing and just has been perfect, I'm glad I spent the whole day with you." She says with a big grin across her face.

"Awe! That's so sweet." I make puppy eyes making her laugh.

"I'm sorry I left you. Phil kept calling me to get to the studio, he would not shut up!" I tell her in a stern voice.

"Babe it's okay! Your job needs to be taken seriously. After all you are working on your third album and need to work hard. I'm sure you have songs that will blow your hooligans away!" She has a serious face as she speaks.

"Since you brought that up, my third album is half way done after what me and the band accomplished today in the studio." I cheer.

"I'm so excited to hear it!!!" She cheers.

Our waitress came by to see if we were ready to order. I ordered first.

"I'll have a medium rare steak with mash potatoes and gravy."

"And for you Mrs. Caban?" The waitress looks as Jessica.

"I'll have a medium rare steak but with asparagus."

"Okay, I'll be back soon." She says and leaves.

Shortly the waitress returned with our food. "Would you like anything to drink?" She asks both Jess and I.

"I would like a beer." I order. "I would like red wine please." Jessica orders.

The waitress comes back with our drinks right away. "Anything else?"

"No thank you, we're good to go." I tell her.

Jessica and I laugh and talk to each other and enjoy our selves.

It's been 45 minutes and we both finished our plates and drinks.

I pay for dinner and we head out to our cars.

"Thank you Bruno I had a lot of fun!" She giggles.

"I had a lot of fun too! I'll see you at home!" I hug Jessica and start to walk to my car.

"Wait Bruno!" She yells.

_______________________

Jessica's POV:

"I had a lot of fun too! I'll see you at home!" He smiles and hugs me then starts to walk to his car.

My phone dings and I check to see who sent me a text.

It's Mark.

Hey babe come over for the night ;)

"Bruno wait! I won't be home, my friend Cassie wants me to spend the night!" I yell as I walk towards him.

"Oh um....... Okay that's fine." He smiles.

I hug him and then walk to my car.

________________________

Bruno's POV:

Jessica walks to me saying that she won't be home since Cassie invited her to spend the night.

"Oh um....... Okay that's fine." I give her a fake smile.

I was disappointed that she wouldn't be spending the night again with me.

After two dates she would rather spend the night at her friends, than with me?!

I slam my car door and start heading home.