"You are awful with wrapping paper."

"You are awful with wrapping paper." Jarvis says as he glances up at Peggy.

"I nearly gave up and just wrapped myself up instead." She says with a dramatic sigh. He gives her a side look with a smirk. 

"Miss Carter...."

"Well I am absolutely horrid with gift wrapping and have never desired to learn. So there. Daniel is more than happy with only having me present, so, I might as well wrap up myself."

Suddenly Jarvis laughs and shakes his head, never once has he been so amused as he has now. Ana walks in and notices the two friends and her husband laughing. 

"Hello you two. You seem to be having fun." She smiles and receives a kiss from her husband. Peggy glances up at them and smiles. "Oh dear!" Ana looks down at Peggy's wrapping and covers her mouth with her hand in shock.

"Yes, yes, I know. Its awful. Your husband was very useful in informing me of that fact."

"Edwin!" Ana lightly slaps Jarvis's shoulder which only makes him smirk smugly. "Well this simply won't do. Come, allow me to show you what is to be properly done." She gently glares at Mr. Jarvis, whom looks away with his smirk.

For a good hour or two, Ana has showed and helped Peggy learn to wrap several gifts. The one for Daniel was done last without her help to show what Agent Carter had learned in the art of present wrapping. Though it only had a few mishaps in the end, it looked much better than before. Mrs. Jarvis calls out to her husband who had left early on after hearing, quite explicit words, from Peggy out of her frustration. But now as he enters, he smiles from surprise. 

"Very well done, Miss Carter. I do believe Chief Sousa will be glad to receive it."

She smiles at this before admiring her handy work. It did look much better than it had before, now her only worry was to see her beau's reaction this evening. They all agreed to do gift exchanges before Christmas, seeing as Peggy and Daniel were heading back to New York to visit his family. 

And that night was to say the least, exceptionally happy. Daniel was in shock at not only the wrapping and amused at the story of how it was wrapped, but also by the gift inside. A pocket watch with the day Isodyne case was closed. The day the finally put aside their insecurities and fears and got together.

"I love it. Thank you, Peg." She smiles and kisses his cheek gently, before whispering in his ear and making him blush. 

"You are more than welcome, darling." She replies once pulling away.

And the rest of the night is filled with drinks, laughs, and good company for all.