Just the beginning- Chapter 1

Luna's POV:
      "Ruby hurry up! We're going to be late to getting our dorms!" I yelled from the other side of the door, I looked around my dorm, it looked so empty of course because we were moving out for some new students to move in. New students like my younger brother Jamie. Ruby came out and looked at me. "So... do I look okay? Am I over dressed? Am I under dressed?! Should I go change?!" Ru panicked. "Nononononononono!! Your fine, Ru! Don't take another hour!" I yelled dragging her hand, "While you were getting ready I already brought my stuff to the new dorm! We're sharing it with two boys I heard." I said to Ruby as she dragged her stuff to our new dorm. "Dorm 206... here it is...." I said sighing while entering into our dorm with Ruby to see two boys. A black haired werewolf and a gray ferret.... "Hello?" I said and they both looked at us. "Oh hey there! My name is Hunter Wood!" The ferret boy said. "Oh and this is my best friend Rochendil! Rochendil Thialfisson!" He said happily.

   The wolf boy seemed to look at Hunter annoyed. "I could introduce myself thank you very much." He said a bit dramatically for my liking. "Well my name is Luna, and this is my sister Ruby." I said to them.

~Moments later~

After we all greeted each other and settled in on who gets what room. Hunter and Rochendil will share a room and I would share a room with Ruby. I dragged our stuff to our room, besides the her plants, her foxglove flower and fiddle ferns. Though I decided to bring some pinecones to hang around in our room, it reminded us of the forest. I looked around the room and decided to choose the right side of the room as she decorated the left.

My side:

(I took the last picture myself

(I took the last picture myself.)
I smiled as I looked around on my side of the room and looked at Ru's.

Ru's side:

——————————

——————————

Hello everyone! I decided to change the whole concept of Magic High and give it a new name, it was getting boring and I didn't have any motivation to write the story anymore and I didn't feel good writing it. So I decided to change it up! Yes I will be putting some of You characters in this story so don't You fright! I've decided to make this story for detailed and hopefully much better (? Is that a thing?)

Well I hope you all enjoyed and I hope you a wonderful Morning/day/afternoon/evening/Night! I love you my little stars! ✨🌟✨