Chapter 5- The continuation of the backstory between Hunter and Rochendil...

Hunter's POV:

I stood in front of the.... thing... It was scary, but it also seemed to be sad... I wonder why... "Are you okay...?" I asked the creature. "Not really...." It said, "what happened?" "I got lost in the woods and now I'm away from my pack.... I'm tired and I haven't eaten anything all day..." The creature spoke. I then turned on the lights to see before me a black wolf with red eyes, it had a scratch on it's hip. "Do you know where my parents are...?" I asked. "No but I did see some ferrets on the hill before, maybe it was them." It said... The hill? The hill wasn't even close to here, and I don't think my parents would go through the swamp and darkness if they went to the hill. I shrugged it off and went to go get the wolf some bandages from upstairs.

I came back with the bandages and wrapped it around the wolf "What's your name?" I asked, "Rochendil... yours?" "My name is Hunter!" I said joyfully and looked at the kitchen. "say... do you like salads Rochendil?" I asked him as he tilted his head. "what's a sal-iad?" He asked me and I gasped in shock, "It's the most wonderful food in the world!! You add vegetables in it, you can add fruit, even some meat!!" I said happily. His eyes widened at the word "Meat", "Meat?! I wanna try it!!" He said and his tail started to wag. I giggled and went to the kitchen to see if we had any leftover salad with meat, luckily we did, my lunch but I could give it to him, he needed it more then myself after all! I came back and gave him the salad. "Here you go!" I said to him as he took it. He seemed so confused on what it was. "are you sure this is editable?" He asked "Yessss!! Try it!!" I say happily. He ate some of the pieces of lettuce and stuck out his tongue. "Bleh, it needs something on it..." He said and I laughed as I put in some dressing, and before he tried to eat the sauce, I mixed it up into the salad and he ate it, he seemed happy with it... was this the friend I needed? I didn't know this at the time but this would be the change to my life, and maybe even the break we both had been waiting for... A break called friendship....

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!! I hope you all are having a good day/night/evening/afternoon!! I hope you all also enjoyed this chapter of Maple Redwood High school. Most characters will be my oc's but there are a few oc's from other people in this story that we have met.

Ruby (Ru) Valebrokk is- RuValebrokk

That's all the characters we have met so far that are from different people, I do want to make a special shout out to Ru since she is an amazing writer and she makes awesome stories that I suggest you all should check out, I may or may not be having writers block recently but I will get back to writing soon!! Bye my little Stars!!

Word count: 535 words