Chapter 4-(Backstory of Hunter and Rochendil) The ferret in the woods

Narrator's POV/3rd Person:

Why hello there, you must be a reader.... well let me tell you about a story long ago.... The story about the ferret in the woods. Rochendil is the fierce alpha of these woods, he runs a pack with his father and wants to grow up to be just like him, strong, independent, caring and loving as well as cold as ice. Then there is Hunter, the.... oh what do you call it.... why I suppose you can call him the "main character" in this story. Hunter and Rochendil don't know each other at this time and it is Rochendil's birthday where Rochendil is becoming 6 years old, the time where he gets to transform into a wolf on that very full moon. It was a very long time ago when they met, almost like a dream.... Let me tell you what happened....

------------------------------------------------------

Ending it here, I'm sorry I've left you all on a huge cliffhanger at around 200 words, I'm sorry I hope you all can forgive me, I don't really know what to write for this end, I'm sorry, good bye....
----------------------

Why are you still here?

...

FINE BACK TO THE STORY!!

----------------------------------------------

Hunter's POV:

"Mooooooommmmmmm!! Hailey won't give me back Ms.Winkles!!" I whined and ran over to my mother. My father laughed while hugging my mother. "Oh cheer up Hunter! Hailey is just messing around!" My father said and I pouted. "But she won't give Ms.winkles backkkkkkk!!" I complained and Hailey came sliding in. "That's right!! I've kidnapped Ms.Winkles and you'll never get her back!!" Hailey teased. "Nooooooooooooo!! Not Ms.Winkles!!" I whined and tried to get Ms.Winkles back, Ms.Winkles was my crime fighting cat partner! With the help of Lucas the Snake of course, we all were unbeatable!!!! "Fine here you can have her back" Hailey said giving me Ms.Winkles and I hugged Ms.Winkles "Thanks Hailey!!" I said happily and ran up the stairs to my room.

Winkles "Thanks Hailey!!" I said happily and ran up the stairs to my room

I jump on my bed with Ms.Winkles and grabbed Lucas "Time for a new adventure! This time... to my sister's room!" I yelled and grabbed them both and took them across the hall to my twin sister's room, better known as... "The Beast" I giggled at the thought of my sister with sharp fangs, pointy horns and a face of a boar, and how'd she scream out of horror and I would get to call her hideous for once.

 "The Beast" I giggled at the thought of my sister with sharp fangs, pointy horns and a face of a boar, and how'd she scream out of horror and I would get to call her hideous for once

"Bleh, it's so pink!" I said aloud and hid in her pink closet with Ms.Winkles and Lucas, I scoped the area for our target and waited.

Nightfall arrived and Hailey hadn't once entered her room, I whimpered and went downstairs "Mom?! Dad?!" I yelled with no reply in return. I saw a figure at our entrance... A wolf? Why would a wolf be at this part of the woods I wondered.... "He-Hello....?" I asked and looked at it. "grrrrrrrrr...." Was all that came out of the mouth as it walked towards me... "Where.... I....??" It asked. I tilted my head a tiny bit "Your at my house... this is where I live...." I said softly, careful not to scare it or myself away....

---------------------------

Now here is the true ending of the chapter, there will be a part 2 don't worry! Anyways I hope you all a wonderful day/night!! Bye my little stars!! -w-

Word count: 600 words