The butterfly and the Arrow- Chapter 2(The backstory of Ruby and Luna Part 1)

3rd Person POV/Narrator's POV:

"Mom I'm going to play out in the woods for a while!" Luna yelled running out of the house and running into the woods. She was carrying a few things in a bag, her sketch book, her wand, and especially her favorite book at this very moment in time, One Big Leap. (Go check it out RuValebrokk she made the book and it's amazing.)

She walked into the forest and climbed a tree that happened to have Foxgloves around it, she climbed up on it to get to her tree house and she looked around. "I haven't been here all year! Thank god for summer break or I'd be at home studying!" She said to a small squirrel plush she had in the tree house and hugged it. "I missed you Mr. BlackBerry!" She said as she giggled and looked in the forest, a glimpse of a copper could be seen in the forest as whatever it was, it ran away.

Luna's POV:

Huh...? Foxy....? I got down from the tree with Mr.Blackberry and put him in my satchel and ran over to where I saw the copper thingy. There was a little bit of fur caught on the tree and I collected it for memory. "At least I saw a foxy a little bit...." I said sighing and went to go climb back up to my tree house. A rush of copper fur and I chased after it. "H-hey! Come back!" I said running after it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFFHANGER! Muhahhahahahaha Im evil! Also the day I post this, (which is February 15th,2020) I just want to say- Happy birthday RuValebrokk ! Your my best friend and Happy birthday! Ru was based off of her and Ru is officially her character and she let me use Ru, I love Ru because she's like my sister, the one I'd never have! I love her like my daughter and she's honestly one of the best people I've ever met! Thank you for being my friend Ru.

Bye I love you my little stars!! •w• ✨🌟✨

Word count: 349