Chapter 3-The butterfly and the arrow (Part 2)

Luna's POV:

I ran after the fox deep into the forest, coming by a lake, the water shimmered and I saw a small island with a small birch tree on it, I looked down at the water to see how shallow it was, it reminded me of a huge puddle, so I walked over to the tree to get a closer look.

On the tree was a target which had an arrow on it that had a butterfly on it, the birch tree was tall and I looked up to see a fox girl with copper hair! "Why are you following me?" She asked me as I smiled, "your a fox! And foxes don't normally come here often.... why are you in my woods?" I asked her.

"Why Im alone, and I have no where to run too, and besides.... this is my island." She told me. "What's your name?" I asked. "My name is Ruby Valebrokk," she replied with a small smile. My eyes had lit up at this point "My name is Luna UnderWorld, daughter of Persephone Spring and Hades UnderWorld." I said with a smile on my face.... "is this your friend?" I asked as I looked at the butterfly. "Yes, that's Marigold, she's a beauty isn't she? She's a comma butterfly, on the underside of her wing, on the brown side, not on the orange side she has a silver comma." I nodded at Ruby's examination. "You have hawk eyes huh?" I said "indeed, Anyways.... what are you?" She asked me. "I'm a goddess! Though I can die...." I said looking down. "How is that so? Gods don't die...." She said "well everything can die, we just live longer than anything in life," I said and her ears perked up. "How about you come to my cottage for some cheesecake and milk tea?" I asked and she nodded, we left the woods, leaving Mr. BlackBerry, Marigold and the arrow. And since then.... we've been close.... because of that one time we met.... starting with the butterfly and the arrow.

——————————
I love you all equally! I hope you all a great night/afternoon/day/evening/afternoon!

Words: 361