Book 3 is Out!

First, I want to thank everyone who has stuck with me through this book. It honestly means the world to me and you have been so patient through all of my periods of writer's block and absences. I have worked so hard on this book and am working so hard to work out the rest of the series, but you guys have made it worth it. I am so very glad that you've enjoyed Toby's story so far.

And, without further ado, here is a sneak-peek of "Exposed Wires"!

Everything's perfect. Life has finally settled down to a comfortable pace. This is what Toby Hills believes.

Samuel Witwicky is out of her life, living somewhere in the city while his ex-guardian occupies his time with miscellaneous missions. Little Aquarius is growing up and learning quickly from everyone around him, and he can always be found toddling alongside one of his family members. Toby's relationship with Ratchet has grown significantly since Egypt, and she almost never leaves his side, fixing up stubborn 'bots. Her DNA has long since stabilised, and her path for a happy future is clear.

But, alas, nothing lasts forever.

When Decepticon encounters grow more frequent, and an old ally is recovered, things take a downward spiral. Even her family starts falling apart.

Yet again, Toby must dodge through the obstacles thrown at her by fate, risking not only her life, but her family and mind too. But with the skies turning grey, she must survive a shot to the heart and face possibilities of abandonment.

Sparks are alighting the future. All must prepare for the blade of war.