00: Prologue

"Hey Luce, what's wrong...?" He asked worriedly while embracing me tightly.

"I-I have something to tell you..." I muttered then looked up into the boy's black orbs as dark as the nightest night sky. "I'm gonna...leave for Fiore tomorrow."

Leaving to Fiore is like flying over to the other end of the country, and I knew he couldn't come, not even to visit. It was all father's fault, taking up a business offer then out of nowhere suddenly ushering the entire family to move. Natsu Dragneel let out a loud gasp and immediately, tears began to pool in the corner of his eyes. "Luce, tell me it's not true! It has to be false!" He yelled, his voice breaking. When I didn't give him an answer, he laughed humorlessly and broke the embrace, taking two steps backwards, still laughing.

"Natsu... what's going on?" I cried, my eyes too turning glassy. He tried to smile a bit but failed, his crystalline tears streaming down his cheeks. He mouthed 'I love you.' before turning around and taking off. I wanted to run after him and to never let him go. I wanted to say "I love you too." over and over again in his ear and kiss him deeply. I didn't want to go to that new damn school FioreBridge over in Fiore, but stay here with my boyfriend and continue my studies at Fairy High. But I couldn't, I felt like my limbs couldn't work and so I collapsed to the floor, crying my eyes out, repeating his name over and over again.
He was gone...