01: A fresh, new start

6.01

'Dammit!' I huffed as I raced up the grand marble staircase, the faint thump-thumping of my leather shoe sole as I crashed on every step, stumbling a little. I clutched the smooth wooden railing from tripping over, my breathing heavily ragged.

6.02

I bolted up the last flight of the stairs with the remaining energy I shockingly still had, then scanned my eyes around the wide hallways as I ran past by. I looked down at the small crumpled slip of paper full of inked squiggles here and there given by principal Macarov so I wouldn't get lost. The hallway was almost empty by this time, but I didn't care. I focused on searching a peculiar class 'F1'. Eventually, I came to a wall concreted at the end of the hallway, a dead end at one end of a hallway wing. Miraculously, there were huge glass doors framed with gold a sign that read 'F1' in black, bolded letters hung above it.
6.04

'This is it! Don't chicken out now, Lucy!' I mentally screamed as I tried to regulate my unsteady breathing stance. Then I raked my fingers through my messy golden locks and flared out my short mini pleated skirt that ended up below my butt. I shifted my pink backpack as I took small, hesitant steps towards the door, and finally pushing it open.

"Thank you, Mr. Fullbus-Oh, a latecomer! Come in, come in!" the homeroom teacher, who I assumed was Gildarts Clive, ushered me in. I felt all curious eyes on me as I took a step into the luxurious classroom. 'Of course it had to be luxurious, father paid thousands on it.' I thought. "Welcome... To Fiorebridge. Newbie right?" Gildarts pushed up his glasses to the bridge of his nose and examined me up from head to toe. I blushed then nodded, making my way to the center of the room. "So you're miss..." he trailed off, then squinted at my shiny diamond studded name tag pinned on the left breast on my school blazer. "Miss Heartfilia! Ah, the wealthy heiress, lucky you!" He chuckled then smiled warmly. I could hear murmurs spreading across the room about a certain wealthy Heartfilia heiress. Mmm-hmm.

Instantly, I could feel Mr. Clive was a kind and friendly teacher, unlike Mr. Loke Celestial who had assisted to my help when I got lost, and didn't even need help! *shudders* that pervy man! I hope he doesn't teaches me.

"We had started off by introducing ourselves, and I'm Gildarts Clive, your homeroom teacher." He said. "So if you could just take a temporary seat in between..." Mr. Clive scanned the room and stopped at the one at the back row. "...Sting Eucliffe and Rogue Cheney. Guys, please raise your hands so Miss Heartfilia can see who you are." The blond guy with spiky gelled hair grunted and lazily raised his hand, and the one with messy jet-black hair followed suit. They both seem less enthusiastic; and they must be old students because Mr. Clive knew them well.

Just as I was walking to my seat, a loud girl's voice spoke up, earning everyone's attention. "But sir! You mustn't let her sit there!" It was a long, violet haired girl with two braided buns on each side of her head, and she sounded jealous. Some other girls nodded in approval. "And why not, Miss Orlando?" Mr. Clive questioned sternly. She must be an old student as well. The girl crossed her legs and folded her arms across her busty chest then huffed "Because, they are the two princes of the school!" She stated, emphasizing the word 'because'. I could see Mr. Clive roll his eyes and sighed heavily. "Miss Heartfilia will do as I say, Miss Orlando, even if you strongly object to it." He advised, earning a deep scowl from the girl. 'Minerva Orlando' I read her name tag before settling myself into my seat between the two 'princes' of the school and I swore Minerva shot me dirty, hateful glare. Sigh, now my reputation at school is ruined and great, even on the first day of school! I buried my head inside my arms on the desk and mentally screamed.

---
tbc...

Vote which you want as the main pairing!
-Nalu (Natsu x Lucy)
-Graylu (Gray x Lucy)
-Stinglu/Sticy (Sting x Lucy)
-Rolu (Rogue x Lucy)
-Jelu (Jellal x Lucy)