02: Badboy alert!

Just when I was thinking my first day at Fiore High would go downhill with the case of Minerva Orlando being bitchy and jealous, my mind started to wander elsewhere. 'Snap out of it, Lucy, first impressions are important!' I mentally gave myself a quick scolding. The two duo sitting next to me didn't mind anyway, and they weren't the type to be nosy, either. I guessed they were more laid-back.

I sneaked a peek at the blond with spiky blond gelled hair at the right beside me. He was secretly playing on his phone, not giving a damn about the world. He had several piercings on his on his ear, and a diamond tear-drop earring hung on his left earlobe. His blue blazer was off, and his white inner dress shirt stuck quite nicely to his toned body, revealing muscles here and there, and also his tie was about to fall off. He didn't even wear the school provided leather shoes, but instead a pair of red Converse. 'Sting Eucliffe' it read on his lopsided pinned name tag.

"Would you care not to stare? This isn't a free show." He retorted when he saw me. Oops, caught red-handed! I blushed crimson red and lowered my head. "G-Gomenasai, S-Sting." I stuttered. Rogue, the boy who sat on on my left turned and faced Sting, completely ignoring me! "Sting, just leave it. Girls are like that anyway. It isn't much of a surprise if she looks at you like that." He stated in his poker face. When he turned back to whatever his was doing, I could clearly hear him mumble, "annoying."

"Miss Heartfilia, it's your turn now." I stared straight at Mr. Clive blankly, blinking my eyes. Oh yeah... introductions. I sighed then hastily stood up, my chair loudly scraping the floor. All eyes were on me and some were loudly gossiping, waiting for what I would say next. "Konnichiwa-minna, I'm Lucy Heartfilia. 17. Heartfilia heiress, as you know. Please take care of me, arigato." I quickly recited and bowed so low, my head banged loudly on the table. Sting finally looked up from whatever game he was playing on his phone and snickered loudly. And after he snickered, the whole class erupted into booming laughter like they had caught the contagious Sting disease. Rogue only stared at me with his empty, bored, red snake-like orbs. I blushed madly as I plopped onto my chair. "Mr. Eucliffe, you're up." Mr, Clive said, adjusting his glasses. When Sting stood up, practically all the girls in the class had hearts in their eyes as they squealed loudly, except for a certain redhead, who was busy in her works. "Yo-minna! Sting Eucliffe. 17. Basketball captain, nice to meet ya!" He introduced then winked seductively at the girls. Psh, how cocky =_=||

The rest of the introductions came by a blur. I could only thoroughly remember a few, like the two twins with identical facial features but different attitudes and hair colour, Shion and Shien Ai. Shion had shocking bright pink wavy curls with silver streaks in it that fell loosely above her shoulders and was a happy-go-lucky gal, while Shien had longer deep blue hair dead-straight that ended below her butt, and I could tell she had an old, wise soul. Others like the beautiful redhead who was the class prez Erza Scarlet, the playboy Hibiki Lates, the ultra-fangirl Minerva Orlando, and Cana Alberona, who was going on about marrying booze. Strange ain't it? Gray Fullbuster was the other 'prince' in the class. I must say, he looked quite cute. Cute... Instantly, a boy with bright pinkish salmon hair and a great big smile flashed through my mind. Natsu... My eyes watered a little at the thought of his name. Natsu, I miss you so much... I sighed then rubbed away the tears in my eyes. Guess I really had to forget about him, right? But I couldn't, I didn't want to. He was like my last hope, the enternally shining star. But was it really the end of us? Maybe not... I sighed then rested my head on top of the cool surface of the table, my eyelids getting heavier from lack of sleep.

Just when I was about to doze off, Sting's phone had an alert indicating his phone was low on battery and so he switched off his phone and sighed, then looked straight at me, causing me to jump in shock. I thought he was gonna advise me to stop staring at him or something, but damn, I wasn't even staring anymore! He broke out into an amusing smirk like he had just read my mind, and slowly lowered his gaze onto mine.
"Will you have lunch with me later?" And with that, I felt part of me died.

---
tbc...

Vote which you want as the main pairing!
-Nalu (Natsu x Lucy) -5
-Graylu (Gray x Lucy) -1
-Stinglu/Sticy (Sting x Lucy) -4
-Rolu (Rogue x Lucy) -2
-Jelu (Jellal x Lucy) -0