Chapter 16: Accidental Marriage (edited)

In the evening all students seemed to light a big campfire at the schoolyard and music could be heard playing from the loudspeakers. Some students seem dancing around in a pair at the campfire. Syaoran and Sakura sat side by side arguing while Yukito seems to talk with Touya and Fuyuki before going home alone. After that Touya and Fuyuki going back to the school building. Kurogane saw Tomoyo sit while staring at the people who were dancing around them, he got up from his position and extended his hand to Tomoyo.

"Tomoyo hime."

Tomoyo who heard her name being called directly looked at Kurogane who was in front of her right now.

"Want to dance?"

Tomoyo laughing, she accept Kurogane's invitation and the two of them began to dance joining the Seijou high school students who were dancing too. Seeing Kurogane seemed to invite Tomoyo to dance Syaoran turned to look at Sakura and held her hand.

"Sakura why are you silent?"

Syaoran asks while staring at Sakura who had been silent after he scold her and staring at the students who dance around the campfire.

"I thought about what you said to me earlier."

Syaoran told her something surprising and she was thought about the negative and positive sides of the situation. But after thinking about it there were more benefits from the situation she was facing at the moment so she was smiling at him make Syaoran roll his eye, knowing what she just think in her brain.

"We'll talk about that later with your brother, now how about you dance with me Sakura hime?"

Syaoran's words make Sakura look at his face, Syaoran's face seems a bit red make Sakura laugh a bit and accept his invitation.

"Of course I will."

The two of them stand up and join the others while Fuyuki and Touya are still in one of the classrooms, they still don't change their clothes. Fuyuki looked at the other students who seem to be dancing while Touya looking at his younger sister who seem to be dancing with Syaoran with an annoyed-looking face making Fuyuki chuckled at his behavior.

"Touya stop stare at them like that."

Even though he heard Fuyuki's words Touya still staring at Syaoran with a cold gaze made Syaoran who dancing with Sakura shudder to feel Touya's gaze at him.

"But I don't like him near my sister Fuyuki."

Fuyuki chuckled again seeing Touya's behavior and pulled Touya's hand to sit at one of the tables with her and gave him a drink.

"Stop being childish after all, I think they are cute together. Don't bother them."

Touya seems to take the drink Fuyuki gave him and drink it. For some reason he couldn't refuse Fuyuki's request, she might not know but Fuyuki unknowingly already has Touya wrapping around her fingers.

"Alright my queen, so how about you dance with me here?"

"Eh, but there was not a music here."

Touya took his cellphone and turned on a song to dance the waltz from his cellphone, seeing Touya's behavior Fuyuki laughed again. She had said the word twice this day and Touya also danced with her twice today. She take Touya's hand and the two began to dance together inside the classroom while chatting.

"Turns out you can be romantic."

Said Fuyuki while smiling at him.

"Of course I can, but I do it only for you, my queen."

He said with a teasing smile at Fuyuki made the girl laugh again.

"You have a really sweet mouth you know? how many people have you made fall in love with your sweet words?"