Chapter 2

Lying in bed for a while now, Todd quickly began to realize something. Nose scrunched up at the scent, he realizes he really needs a shower.

Leaving the room, Todd went down the hall before finding the bathroom door. A hand trailing against the fine wood, he took a sigh before opening it, making sure to close and lock it behind him.

He looked at the empty white porcelain tub that sat across from him. It looked very clean, like it hasn't been used at all yet.

Staring at it for a moment, a memory suddenly began to vividly appear in his mind before he had the chance to try and stuff it down;

"God Todd, you smell like a gas station bathroom, why don't you take a shower already?" Bojack scoffed, nose scrunched up a bit as he peered down at the other in disgust.

"Yeah, you're right dude, I haven't really showered yet since I moved in here," Todd responded a bit embarrassed as he piled up his Pajamas and headed for upstairs.

"Whoa whoa, where do you think you're going?" Bojack asked, arms going to cross one another.

"I'm gonna take a shower. Your bathroom is the only bathroom in this house," Todd responded, stiffening up a bit when he noticed the other didn't move a single muscle, blocking the upstairs corridor.

"You can use my toilet for whatever bathroom business you need, but you're not using my shower. No way. I don't need you Todd'ing it up," Bojack remarked.

"Wait, if I can't use your shower...and your shower is the only shower in this house, then how am I supposed to get clean?" Todd asked, a look of confusion spreading across his face.

"Hm..." Bojack contemplated for a moment, a finger on his chin as he looked up towards the ceiling.

"Go outside and use the hose," Bojack responded with a smile.

Todd's face fell at the solution, looking at him with disbelief. Was he serious? No way. This was only a lie. He won't make him do something so degra-

He suddenly feels a bar of soap and a fuzzy towel in his hands.

Fuck. He was dead serious.

Looking down at the items for a moment, Todd's shoulder sagged and he gave out a sad sigh before trudging out to the backyard.

I don't wanna think about this anymore! Please! Todd begged himself as the memory continued to unfold, each second he saw the tub. Each second it reminded him of that day. That horrible day.

The uncomfortable feeling of stripping down naked, being out and free for the world and their children to see.

The heavy pressured hose spraying shivering cold water on each part of him; he felt worthless. He felt like a damn dog. Was...was that all he was?

Finally managing to get into grips with reality, Todd breathed heavily, stress bundling up in every part of his body as a hand went to his face.

He turned the knob on the bath tub, cool water rushed out of the spout before soon turning hot.

Wincing a bit at the intensity of it, he dialed it down a bit before finally stripping down. Completely nude. Completely vulnerable.

Getting inside the shower, he felt the warm water sprinkle on him, simply standing and enjoying the serenity of it, his face suddenly scrunched up.

He was okay. He wasn't exactly friends with him anymore. He was living with Mr Peanutbutter, a very nice friend.

So why? Why does these thoughts still come to him? The more he tried to pry into himself to understand it the more he grew confused, eventually growing numb for a moment as he washed and rinsed himself off.