Chapter 2: School

(Y/n)'s pov

"Have a good day at school, (y/n)!" "I'll try to Aunt Emma, see you later!" I finally started making my way towards the place I disliked the most, school. Everyday I have to deal with the popular kids bullshit, and it's slowly starting to get worse. They used to only say harsh words, now it's getting to be physical abuse. No matter how many times my Aunt calls, the school wont do anything about it! I take out my headphones and put on Lil Peep

As the music started to play, I started singing. I decided to walk through a trail that goes to the school, but it's a longer walk. There's also a park along the trail that young kids and their parents go to play, and college kids go to drink and smoke at night. Since it's 7:20 am no one is on the trail this early, so I started to sing louder and louder. "Wake up in the morning now you're doing the impossible. Find out what's important, now you're feeling philosophical. When I die I'll pack my bags move somewhere more affordable. Isn't life horrible? I think that life is horrible!" While I was singing I thought I heard a branch snap and an echo of me singing. But this echo sounded weird, like it wasn't a natural echo from the peaceful silence. It sounded forced...... I quickly got to school after that.

(Achak's pov)

I was walking around my woods when I caught scent of something very sweet. "This scent is new to me, I want, no I have to see what's producing this". I quickly came across a trail that cuts through my territory and saw someone walking through it. "A human? A human is causing this scent?" I was confused, I'm silently watching this human and don't feel like eating it. I swiftly moved spots to get a better look at the human. As I got to a better spot and can see their face, my eyes widened as I start to reconize who this person is. Those sweet (e/c) eyes, his silky looking (h/l) (h/c) hair, his beautiful (s/c) skin. There's no doubt in my mind, he's the kid of those homophobic abusers I devoured 5 years ago. He's so beautiful I just want to...... wait, what am I thinking? He's a human! I can't fall in love with a human! I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't realize that he was singing! "Wake up in the morning, now you doing the impossible. Find out what's important, now you're feeling philosophical. When I die, I'll pack my bags, move somewhere more affordable. Isn't life horrible? I think that life is horrible!" I did my best to sound like an echo, but I guess he realized it wasn't. I see him get scared and look around trying to find out what caused the so called echo. After looking around for a minute he took off! "Hmm, something seems off about him, but I don't know what. I'll make sure to keep an eye on him"

(Y/n)'s pov

I finally made it to school and got to my first class 10 minutes before it even starts. I was shaking cause I have no idea what was trying to sound like me in the woods. Also the football players are in my first period class and they are my biggest bullies. "Well well well, look who's here early?" I look up and curse my luck as the jocks walked over to my desk. "Hey usless f**, what are you doing here so early?" Trent Thompson, the star quaterback said. "I bet he's here to try to suck someone off, fucking loser doesn't realize he's the only f****t in this school" his friend Dylan snickerd, then slammed my head into the desk. "Why don't you just kill yourself already? No one fucking likes you" Logan said while laughing with his friends. I just have to make it through today, it is Friday afterall! And the Friday before winter break to make it sound better!
*short timeskip*
It's finally 6th period, which means lunch! I decided to go to the park and eat there since the school lets us go that far. We just have to be back by the bell or we get a 3 day detention. I made it to the park and no one was around, "this is perfect!" I made my way to a bench and started eating, thanking God for this peaceful bliss! "HEY F****T" I guess I wasn't meant to have peace, as I see Trent and his goons dropping their school bags down while walking towards me, ready to attack me. "Please guys! Please leave me alone! I never did anything to you!" "LET YOU GO?? YEAH RIGHT" Logan screamed "ALL OF US ARE GOING TO BEAT YOU! IT'S WHAT YOU DESERVE F****T" Trent charged at me, and I closed my eyes.......
(*cliffhanger* I know I know, I hate them too)

(A/n), wow I wasn't expecting anyone to really look at this story. But I'm happy a few people decided to check it out! I'll make more chapters in the coming days, if this is good enough to continue! Peace for now ✌🏻