Getting to know each other

(Achak's) pov

"So why don't you tell me about yourself (y/n)?" I asked him to not only calm him down, but just to be nice and start a conversation, I mean, here I am, a wendigo talking to a human! A predator and prey becoming friends and talking? My kind would definitely try to kill me if I wasn't already an outcast for being gay. Fucking jerks. I must have gotten lost in thoughts as he started waving his hand in front of me "Helloooo, is anyone home? Achak?" I shook my head a bit and looked at the little human and laughed a bit "I'm fine! Sorry, I must have gotten lost in my train of thoughts, what were you saying?" I smiled at him to which he smiled back! "That's ok, what would you like to know?"

                                (Y/n)'s pov

After talking to Achak a bit and telling him about myself, I feel this weird sensation in my heart but also my head. Like my heart is telling me to stay, but my head is telling me to run! I don't know if Achak is making me feel this way, but I'm going to ignore it for now! He asked me what kind of music I like to which I tell him anything really, I just love music. This is where are talk started to get more interesting cause he's a huge music fan too! We spent hours talking about bands, rappers, pop stars, anything music related! It was great but I'm starting to realize how late it was getting and my aunt is probably worried sick by now! I'll come up with an excuse as to why I was out this late, right now, I really want to keep talking to Achak! He's so handsome and kind and.... oh boy, I'm going to start blushing again! "Hey (y/n), are you feeling ok?" Shit, he noticed it!

                              (Achak's) pov

"Hey (y/n), are you feeling ok?" I saw his face was starting to burn up so I put my hand on his forehead to see if he had a fever! I saw that this was how other humans checked to see if they are ok I think? His forehead felt no different than the side of his face, cause I put my hand there to see if it was buring and it wasn't! That's good, but why is his face red? "Yeah, I'm fine Achak" He quickly tried to hide his face, he sounded quite embarrassed! "Are you sure everything is ok?" He only nodded in response then looked like he was about to ask something, but was hesitant until..... "Hey Achak, I know this is a weird question, but you saved me and I wanted to know if I can hug you?" I have to say, woah wait, did he just ask to hug me? I looked at him and he looked towards the ground "I understand if you don't want me to, it was a dumb que...." I didn't let him finish cause I pulled him close to me into a hug!

                               (Y/n)'s pov

After I asked to hug him, Achak went wide eyed and looked at me. I was too scared to be yelled at or made fun of I just looked at the ground and prepared for the worst "I understand if you don't want me to, it was a dumb que...." I was cut off by a pair of strong arms pulling me in close to the person standing in front of me. Achak was hugging me? I looked up at the much taller male to see him smile and what looked like a slight blush on him. I hugged him back tightly "Thank you for helping me Achak!" "You're welcome (y/n), I'll help you out anytime you need it!"

(A/n): Ok, so I'm horrible at keeping track of time 😅 I'll work on the other chapter tonight and get it out by tomorrow! I really hope everyone is staying safe, the world is a little crazy right now! Stay safe everyone, peace out for now! ✌️