Chapter 10

🔥Tris🔥
We head off to Zeke's place to play this 'Candor or Dauntless' game, apparently it's pretty popular. We knock on the door, and a little-bit-tipsy Zeke answers. He yells at everyone who doesn't want to play Candor or Dauntless to get out. Then its just me, Tobias, Chris, Uriah, Lynn, Marlene, Zeke, and Will.

"Ok, so my place, I START!" Zeke yells, "ummm... Uriah, Candor or Daun..."

"DAUNTLESS I AINT NO PANSYCAKE!" Marlene slaps Uriah on the arm as Zeke thinks of his dare.

"Go into the pit tell the first person, male or female, that you see that you ruined their life then slap them across the face." Uriah gladly accepts and Marlene gets it on video. I'm on the floor dying of laughter when she shows me it.

"Ok, ok, my turn!" Uriah yells, "and I choose... Tris! Candor or Dauntless!?" I think for a moment. If I say candor, they might ask about Tobias, so I say...

"Dauntless"

Uriah takes a moment to think then says, "Play 7 minutes in heaven with Four." he wiggles his eyebrows a little at me and winks at Tobias as we stand up and go into Zeke's bedroom.

As soon as we close the door Tobias brings me in for a tender kiss. After a minute or so, I take off Tobias' shirt and straddle him on Zeke's bed. we deepen the kiss, and hear a knock on the door as Tobias struggles to unclip my bra.

"SEVEN MINUTES ARE UP LOVEBIRDS!" Uriah shouts, "I WOULD SAY IM COMING IN BUT IVE LEARNED NOT TO FROM EARLIER MISTAKES!" He pounds on the door, and I throw on my shirt and step out as I pull it down fully.

"Oh God, not my bed!" Zeke says as he rushes into his room. I yawn and lean into Tobias' muscular arm.

"I think we're gonna head back," Tobias says, obviously sensing my tiredness "see you all in the morning!" They mutter 'oks' and 'byes' as we exit the apartment and head home.

Once we're home, I get changed into some lacy underpants (thanks, Chris), and one of Tobias' t-shirts which stops right passed my butt. As I step into the bedroom, Tobias' eyes skim over my bare legs and I blush as I climb into the bed with him.

We cuddle up together, and Tobias kisses me on the neck.

"I love you, Tris," he whispers.

"I love you too, Tobias."
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
The next morning, I wake up earlier than usual. I GET TO GO TO MY JOB TODAY! I jump onto Tobias and kiss him awake.

"TOBY WAKE UP, I GET TO GO TO THE TATTOO PALOR TO WORK TODAY!!!!" Tobias groans and pulls me in by my waist for another kiss. I give a quick peck and get changed. on my way to the bathroom, I purposefully swish my hips a little to tease him. he moans and says to stop antagonizing him.

I just continue on my way and change into a tight black top that cuts across my shoulders, showing all my tattoos, along with tight black skinny jeans and my combat boots.

"I'll walk you to your new job," Tobias offers. He opens the door for me, and as soon as we are both in the hallway, he picks me up bridal style and runs me down to the parlor.

"Four!" I scream, "Put me down!" But I'm laughing so he just runs me all the way to my job. When we get there, he goes inside with me to say hello to Tori.

"Four, Tris!" Tori says and waves us over. she hugs me and shakes Tobias' hand, "ready for the first day on the job?" She asks me.

"I guess, I'm not sure if I'll be that great of an artist, though..." Tobias kisses me on the forehead and says I'll do great. i pull him in for a kiss on the lips, which quickly deepens. Bud comes in a clears his throat. we pull away, and I say good bye to Tobias. I can't wait to start!

*Please keep reading! I'm almost at 100 reads! Thanks for my non-ghost followers!
Commentོ
Voteོ
Shareོ
~Grace