Chapter 15

🔥Tris🔥

I woke up in a cool bed, with something big and warm next to me. Tobias. He was asleep on his stomach, with his head turned towards me. He looked so much younger in his sleep, like he had no worries in the world. But thats not true. I guess sleep is the thing that disguises all true self.

I slowly crept out of bed and into the bathroom. I quickly changed into one of Tobias' shirts and some lacy undergarments, curtesy of Christina. Then I went into the kitchen and started to make myself a cup of coffee.

As I'm standing, pouring the coffee, I feel a strong, warm pair of arms slip around my waist, and a hot breath on my neck. Tobias is awake. I turn around in his arms and kiss him on the nose.

"Morning, beautiful."

"Don't call me something I'm not."

"Fine, morning my wonderful girlfriend." I chuckled and nudged my head into the crook of his neck as I inhaled his scent. It is the scent I have grown to associate with safety and warmth. I wish we could stay like this forever, but there's a knock at the door.

"Ugh, why can't I just have a few minutes to appreciate my wonderful girlfreind..." Tobias unravels his arms from around me to get the door, which leaves me feeling cold and I shiver.

"TRIS! I KNOW YOUR IN THERE! YOUR BIG SCARY BOYFRIEND CANT STOP ME FROM GETTING TO YOU!" Ugh... Christina. But it's soooo early!

"Okay, okay. Let her in, Four." Then I hear a sigh as the door opens and Chris comes marching straight towards me.

"WE'RE GOING CAMPING!" I stood there in shock for a second staring blankly at her.

"Camping...?" Tobias and Christina both looked at me with their mouths wide opened in shock.

"I'll just let Four explain it to you, cause I gotta go pack! See you tonight at the tracks," she started rushing out the door before yelling, "NINE THIRTY SHARP LOVEBIRDS!" Then she was gone.

I turned to Tobias as he pulled out a giant bag with wheels on it an started putting his clothes in it. Where we moving?

"What are you doing?" I asked as he started packing some of my undergarments for me.

"No, we're going camping. Its when you  go out into the woods with a tent for a few nights and stay there. You roast marshmallows and go swimming in the lakes an rivers. You know, stuff like that. You and I will probably sleep in the same tent." I blushed and nodded my head while helping him pack my stuff.

I reached for my makeup bag when he grabbed my hands and kissed my wrists.

"You don't need makeup, baby, I love you all natural," he set aside the makeup bag, then packed our swimsuits and zipped up the bag.