Hiro is Tenshi's new friend

L's p/v

A few weeks Tenshi isn't around the orphanage. She was always out doing something.

Then around 8 pm she came back. I didn't went down and greed her. I was in my room so I stayed there. I sat on my bed and my roommate, Hiro came in.

"sleeping already?" Hiro asked.

"I guess.." I stood and looked out the window. Tenshi was going back to her dorm.

"that is your crush?" Hiro was suddenly beside me.

"not a chance." I laid on my bed.

"Then girlfriend?" Hiro changed his clothes and was getting ready to sleep.

"she isn't my type" I ignored his questions.

"I can help You find information about her.." Hiro shut the lights.

"No Thanks.." I slept.

"No need to be shy" I was asleep but I could hear him tease me.

---------------------------------

Hiro's p/v

next morning...

I woke up and L was already gone.

"that guy never wakes me up..." I changed and went outside. Today was Saturday so we had No school.

I was strolling around and I saw the girl L was looking at. I was a bit curious about her as well so I talked to her.

"Hi... " I popped in front of her.

"Hi?"

"do You know L? Because I'm his friend... my name is Hiro.. "

"oh? Hi.. I'm Mirai Tenshi..  So your L's friend. Nice to meet You.."

"can I ask You a few questions?"

"why?"

"so I get to know You better"

"okay.. sure?"

"What do You like? What do You dislike? What type of boy do You like? What can You do? What can't You do?"

"What I like is a lot.. I hate cockroaches..  I don't know What kind of boys.. What I can do is not much... I can't do are a lot.. I can't study well and I'm not a good cook or Baker also I'm just terrible at making friends.."

"I see.. Then Thanks bye..." I ran off to see L..