Intro

Rosa's PoV

I grew up in Silvanesti. My parents names are Faylen and Almon. Elves won't admit there is upper, middle, and lower classes but there are. Just not as bad as the Humans and other races. My family is lower to middle class. We make money to support us and our basic needs. My parents jobs are being messengers. They deliver important letters to other towns and return them. Traveling by yourself if very dangerous. If you get captured you have to destroy the message. You can't let the enemy find out what the letter is about. My parents met at a meeting. Every now and then all the messengers would meet to train new members and to learn more about the trails. Learning if there are any dangerous trails they didn't know about before. Being a messenger means being away from Silvanesti. Not very many Elves like that job but my parents did. It makes a decent amount of money.

My parents met at a messenger meeting and started dating. They dated for fifteen plus years. That's long for Humans but not for Elves because we live hundreds of years. In between those fifteen years there was thirty years they didn't see each other because they were traveling. Eventually they ended up getting married. When they had me they agreed my mom would stay home to take care of me when I was young and my dad would work. When I got older they traded off who was home and who was traveling. It was rare of my parents were home with my more then two days.

When I turned five my parents started training me to fight, protect myself, hunt, and how to travel. I went to school with the other Elf children and I also learned from my parents. As I got older I started joining them on there jobs. Starting with the nearby towns then slowly getting farther. I love my parents but sometimes they seemed more like my teachers then they were my parents. When I was eighteen I went out and delivered my first message and returned it on my own. Eighteen is very young for a Elf. I enjoyed doing something and being on my own. I don't need to be surrounded by others to have fun. I'm more of a solitary Elf.

*Picture above is part of what Silvanesti looks like*