~1~

Who in the world let someone be this damn fine?

~1~

"Someone grab the tranquilizer gun he may show agressive behavior."

"Wheel him over."

"Grab the cage! Hurry!"

Taehyung could hear the faint noises of people all around him as he slowly fluttered open his eyes. The moving lights from the ceiling blinded him as he quickly shut them again. He couldn't move or talk.

"He's waking up we need to hurry!"

What's happening to me? Why is everything so bright and blurry? Where am I?

So many thoughts rushed through Taehyung's head as he tried to adjust his eyes.

"We have the cage now hurry!"

Taehyung tried to talk but the most he could get out was a low groan. Finally he could feel his eyes take in his surroundings and hands curl up into fists as he tried to move his arms.

He was strapped down onto some moving table with two nurses rushing him someplace.

"Where am i?"

The nurses ignored Taehyung's question and suddenly he noticed the third nurse that was running along with them with her phone up to her ear.

"He's responding. I repeat, he is responding."

What're they doing to me?

  Panic washed over Taehyung as he desperately tried to break free. He balled up his hands into fists and punched the air, trying so hard to break the leather straps that were wrapped so tight around his arms, legs, and waist that it hurt to even move.

"Sir he's moving! He's trying to break free!"

"What're you doing to me!" Taehyung screamed through his sore throat. It felt like he hasn't had water in days. Of course, the nurses didn't respond.

Instead they threw open a door and wheeled Taehyung in where a whole group of nurses, doctors, scientists, and his own father stood waiting for his arrival.

"Put him in the cage hurry!"

"But sir he's woken up and the medication has wore off."

"Give me the cloth."

The doctor obeyed and handed Mr. Kim the white cloth as everyone blocked their nose.