~2~

Cats or dogs?

~2~

Hoseok was laying flat on his back the next night, brainstorming some ideas for his new choreography to teach his students.

"Ugh all this late night thinking isn't good for you, Hoseok. You need to sleep! You have to teach tomorrow, go grocery shopping, and pay bills," Hoseok reminded himself before flipping over onto his side and wrapped his fluffy white blanket over him.

Never mind it's no use

Hoseok sighed before throwing the blanket off of himself and making his way out of his room and downstairs.

A nice little stroll may help me clear my thoughts. Fresh air is something I probably need right now. Lately I've just been inside or at work all day.

Hoseok nodded to himself before throwing on a jacket and some shoes he actually made himself. They were white with smiley faces, hearts, and suns painted onto it. They were his favorite pair and he always loved wearing them everywhere he went.

After grabbing his phone, he left his house and made his way down his road.

To entertain himself Hoseok started puffing out big breaths to watch disappear in the cold air and would make little shadows with his hands as he passed under the many street lights that were lined up on his road.

His phone suddenly rang in his pocket.

Who's possibly calling me at midnight?

Hoseok dug his hand into his pocket before pulling out his ringing phone and answering it.

"Hello?" He asked with a small yawn. Now his tiredness was starting to kick in.

"Hey hobi! How're you doing?"

"Namjoon are you calling to check up on me again?" Hoseok asked with a roll of his eyes and a smile.

"Yeah I mean you're just walking around outside at midnight."

Hoseok turned his head to look up and there stood Namjoon watching from a window on the top floor of his house, his hand pulling back the creme colored curtain as the other held his phone up to his ear.

"Stalker much?" Hoseok questioned with a chuckle as he stopped in his tracks, making Namjoon laugh. "Why're you up anyways?"

"Can't sleep. Jin is snoring so loud and if I wake him up I'll probably get attacked with a slipper," Namjoon replied as the two laughed together.