~4~

enjoy chapter 4 mah doods

~4~

"You're from the news," Hoseok mumbled as he dropped the knife in shock.

"Yes, I know. My real name is Kim Taehyung. Please... Don't send me back," Taehyung said with tears forming in his eyes. He couldn't even last a week before revealing himself. He thought he was safe enough to get something off of the high shelf while Hoseok was asleep but apparently that was not the case.

"We have lots to talk about. C'mon," Hoseok said before guiding Taehyung over to the living room couch where he sat him down. "Now, first tell me what in the world you were doing out in the cold that one night?"

Taehyung bit his lip before sighing and began his storytime.

Taehyung couldn't take it anymore.

They were gonna make more of him with that stuff. That awful smelling burning purple stuff that Taehyung didn't even know what it was made of. All he knew was that the moment those scientists forced it down his throat, everything changed. That purple juice was what made him unique and he wanted to stop this before they set it into motion.

"Bring in Test 103."

Taehyung gulped before eyeing that purple juice that the scientists had on the counter beside them. He had to grab it and destroy it.

"Sir we are having some difficulties with Test 103."

Taehyung quietly sighed in relief. He just hopes he had enough time.

Taehyung grabbed the box he had brought with him before kneeling down, covering himself with the big box.

He felt himself go into cat form and waited for the smoke to clear before crawling back out through the smell hole he made.

"Just give him that knock out stuff you guys gave 102," Taehyung heard the scientist grumbled impatiently as he turned his back to the purple liquid and crossed his arms.

Yes, Taehyung thought and quickly ran up under the table. He kept his eyes on the male as he jumped up and carefully walked across the table. The scientist was so close and his heart was hammering.

Taehyung froze though the moment the scientist lowered his phone and turned his head, locking his head right on Taehyung's who by now no more than an inch away from the bottle.