~5~

What is up my children?

~5~

"I'm home!" Hoseok shouted out as he dumped his stuff onto the kitchen counter. He had to work a bit later then usual and it was already dark out when he came home.

"Hoseok! You didn't die!" Taehyung shouted as he appeared from the living room with a big smile.

"Of course not. You thought I was dead out there?" Hoseok questioned with a small laugh, taking his coat off.

"Well what else was I suppose to think? You're so late I thought you were hurt or dead on the road or kidnapped by my father and his men and that you were taken away and they were coming for me and-"

"Taehyung!" Hoseok spoke in a loud tone before cupping Taehyung's face, his palms resting on his rosy cheeks. It startled the poor hybrid and instantly shut him up.

"Come here," Hoseok spoke in a quieter tone as he guided Taehyung over to the couch before sitting the both of them down together. "At my work sometimes when certain things come up I have to stay a bit longer or if I have errands I may have to go do stuff that'll make me come home a bit late. It's perfectly normal alright? You don't need to worry about me trust me if I ever get kidnapper their gonna get their as- butt whooped," Hoseok explained calmly to the hybrid who smiled and giggle at the end before his face went sad again.

"I wish you didn't have to do extra stuff. You already take so long all day," Taehyung complained with a pout as he played with the fuzz on his pastel purple socks.

"I know I'm sorry Taehyung. But guess what?"

"What?" Taehyung asked with those wide curious honey brown eyes which made Hoseok chuckle.

"Tomorrow is Saturday which means no work which means we get to sleep in all day and do whatever we want."

"Yay!" Taehyung exclaimed loudly as he stood up and started jumping on the large leather couch.

Hoseok couldn't help but stand and join his excited hybrid.

"Can we have spaghetti tomorrow? And watch Finding Nico-"

"Nemo."

"-Nemo and eat icecream?!"

"Sure. We can whatever you want kitty," Hoseok said with a smile. Taehyung has been wanting to watch that film with Hoseok for awhile now and his favorite meal he's had so far was spaghetti.