Chapter 1

August 30, 2011
You just turned 5 years old, and was now sitting on your couch watching T.V. As usual your parents are working and your brothers are out with their friends. It was just like any other year spending your birthday alone. Every year on your birthday you would sit and watch T.V. because your family never cared about you, you felt like their slave. When ever they needed anything they would have you do it for them. 
     You got up from the couch and left the house, you had no where to go, you didnt want to be in the house anymore. You decided to go to the park, it was a 10 minute walk, but you didn't care. You had reached the park and sat on the swing. You were just minding your own business when a group of "Popular" kids came up to you. They started throwing sticks and rocks at you, but you sat there looking at the girl named Sophia. She used to be your bestfriend, but left you for the popular kids. You stood up at looked at them all, you decided that you could fight them all off, so you started throwing punches. You started with the weakest one there, Carmen, you hit her in the stomach and she fell down. The guy named Tyler went to punch you, but you caught his fist and twisted it. You kicked him in the balls and he fell down. Next was Sophia you didnt want to hurt her, but she was being a bitch, so you didnt care. After 5 minutes there was 7 bodies on the ground. You smiled at them all and left.
     You got home and noticed your mom's car. "Shit", you mumbled to yourself. You walked into your house scared for what was about to happen. You closed the door behind you and your mom ran out from the kitchen with a knife in her hand. "Where the hell were you!!", she started yelling at you. You tried not to yell back at her, but she always found a way to make you pissed off. "Why the hell do you care?!? You never care about me, so shut the fuck up!!", you yelled back at her. She walked closer to you, but you weren't scared, it was the same shit everyday. She slapped you three times. You stared at her in the eyes for 2 minutes and walked away to your room.
    You layed in your bed tired of your life. You looked through your drawer and grabbed your blade. You started making cuts on your arm. You didnt want to take your life, but you wanted to get all your pain out. You made three cuts on your wrist and four on your left shoulder. You cried for an hour before deciding to shower to get all the blood off. After you showered you put on your pajamas and went to sleep.