Chapter 6

The next morning
You woke up laying down in between Namjoon and Jin. You got up and climbed over Jin and went into the bathroom. I took a shower and wrapped myself in a towel. I stepped out of the bathroom to grab clothes and saw Namjoon and Jin making out on the bed. I just looked away a continued grabbing my clothes.  I suddenly felt someone back hugging me. I jumped a little and realized it was Jin by his scent.
     You turned around and kissed his lips, then walked into the bathroom to change. You walked out wearing a black crop top with a black short skirt. Namjoon was the only one in the room. "Where did Jin go?", you asked. "He is waiting downstairs for us, we are going to take you and CJ to meet the rest of the guys." You nodded and put on your black high heels. You and Namjoon walked out with his hand around your waste. Jungkook and CJ were already down there. CJ was just wearing an oversized hoodie with black shorts underneath it and black knee high boots. You guys got into the black van, Jungkook was driving and CJ was sitting in the passenger seat. You sat in between Namjoon and Jin.
     You guys drove to a warehouse and got out. Namjoon opened the door and the 5 of you walked in. You saw 4 handsome men standing around a table. Namjoon coughed to get their attention. They all looked up and ran over to us. "Is this the whole mafia?" You whispered to Jin. "No, we have little gangs all around South Korea and this is the gang that runs Seoul." You nodded looking at them. "This is me and Jin's girlfriend, her name is Savvy and this girl over there is CJ she is jungkooks girlfriend." Namjoon stated. They all introduced themselves to us. We bowed to them and smiled. "The girl are going to be joining the mafia." Jungkook said excitedly. "Then let's give them their first mission." They guy named Jimin said with a smirk.
     You guys gathered around the table you and CJ looked at eachother nervously. "Okay, so you both have to kill someone." Yoongi said. Your eyes widen and you looked at Namjoon and Jin. "Who?" You asked. "Her name is Parker" you sighed. "I thought it was going to be someone I care about." CJ laughed at what you said knowing well that you hate her. "This should be easy, this bitch is scared of me." The guys laughed. "We are going to take you guys on our private jet in an hour, so get ready." You guys drove back the apartment and changed.

Your outfit:

CJ's outfit:

CJ's outfit: