chapter 4

8th grade
8th grade has been a hell of a ride. You have gained and lost friends, had new crushes, dated your bestfriend CJ and broken up with her. You and CJ have been through a lot and you guys dont plan on losing each other anytime soon. You have a couple of enemies, but you also have a small little "gang". You still have to deal with your shitty parents, but you manage to escape by going out places.

High School
You are a freshman in high school and was walking around, when you suddenly walked into a cute Korean boy. He looked tall and muscular. You had fallen to the ground and he helped you up. "Thanks", you shyly said. "Your welcome, just be more careful next time.", his voice sounded soothing but raspy at the same time.
"What's your name?", I asked him. "Jungkook, what's your name pretty girl?" You look down and blush then say, "Just call me Savvy." He lifts your face up and smiles at you. "I hope to see you around Savvy." You nod in response and he walks away.

5 months later
You and Jungkook became bestfriends and he told you that his hyungs are part of a mafia and how he was going to join when he leaves high school. You and jungkook started dating a month ago and you introduced him to CJ. CJ told you that she likes jungkook and you were okay with that because you knew that you and him would break up soon. You guys loved eachother a lot but maybe just not in a romantic way.
     It has been a few weeks and you and jungkook broke up, but you guys decided to stay bestfriends. Jungkook and CJ started hanging out more and eventually ended up dating. You are perfectly fine with it and are happy for them. You guys were walking around the mall when you walked into this handsome broad shouldered man. You heard jungkook say. "Jin hyung? What are you doing here?" You got up and bowed realizing he is one of the mafia members. This guy called Jin ignored jungkook completely and just stared into your eyes. You stared right back and blushed to the point were you face was tomato red.  "Wann go out with me?" He straight forward asked you. "You dont even know my name." There is no point I already know I'm going to marry you one day. You blushed and took his hand and left. "Did they really just leave us?", jungkook asked. "I guess so." CJ said. They both laughed and walked away hand in hand. Jin and you were having fun at a restaurant. "Wanna be my girlfriend?" He suddenly asked you. "I would love to" you answered blushing. You honestly liked him more than jungkook and loved that he was really straight forward. "Just so you know Savvy I also have a Boyfriend" he told you.