chapter 8

"Dont worry baby, it's just me."

You recognized that voice. You pushed him off of you and started yelling at him. "What the hell is wrong with you?!?" He tried pushing himself back onto you, but you slapped him. "What's wrong baby do you not want me?" He asked you with and smirk on his face. "What the fuck Jungkook?!?! You have a girlfriend!!" You slapped him again completely furious at him. "So? You were my girlfriend before her." He said stepping closer. You punched him knocking him out. You walked over to Namjoon and Jin telling them what happened. They got up and went to collect the passed out Jungkook. You sat down with CJ debating on if you should tell her or not.
"I have to tell you something." You said not wanting to hurt your bestfriend's feelings. "What is is?" She asked with her innocent face. I didnt want to hurt her, but you also knew you had to tell her eventually. "Its about Jungkook." You sighed and continued. "He tried to kiss me and have sex with me." You said and looked down scared at what she was going to say. "Oh" was all that she said, you looked at her and she looked like she was deep in thought. Namjoon and Jin came back with Jungkook in their arms. "Where do you want us to put him?" Namjoon asked. "Just put him in the car." CJ said not even looking at them.
You knew CJ didnt like hugs, but you felt bad for her, so you hugged her. She started crying, so took her to the bathroom. You both sat there only being able to hear her crying. "I never thought he would cheat on me." She said through her sobbing. "Its not his fault he was drunk and probably thought it was you. It was dark in that hallway." You said trying to think of reasons why Jungkook would do that. Once she stopped crying, you both walked out of the bathroom and gathered the rest of guys to go home.

At the apartment
The guys carried Jungkook into his and CJ's room and layed him on the bed. "Thanks guys" CJ said sounding a little upset. "If you want you could sleep with me in my room" you said to CJ noticing she doesnt want be with him right now. "Right guys?" You said to Namjoon and Jin giving them a scary look. "Umm...yeah you could sleep with her." Jin said a little scared. CJ just nodded and walked with you to your room. When you got there in both tool a shower in the two separate bathrooms. When you guys got out you changed into your pajamas.

Your pajamas:

CJ's pajamas:

CJ's pajamas:

You guys layed on the bed and turned on the TV

You guys layed on the bed and turned on the TV. You decided to watch Supernatural, you both loved that show. You guys watched the show and started talking about random things. You had missed this, just talking until one in the morning. You had both gotten busy with school and barely had time for eachother. You honestly hated it, if you were going to be honest, it felt like you couldnt live without her. You would have never told her this in real life, but you never want to let her go and you're scared that she will leave you one day like everyone else. You both had eventually fallen asleep talking to eachother.
You guys woke up in the morning early and decided to go on a morning walk, so the both of you got ready to leave. Once you were ready you left the apartment and went to a near by park. You pulled out your pack of cigarettes and lit one up. You offered CJ one and she gladly took it.

Your outfit:

CJ's outfit:

CJ's outfit:

You both continued walking when you suddenly got a call from Hoseok

You both continued walking when you suddenly got a call from Hoseok. "Hey, what's up?" You asked sounding confused, because he never calls you. "Jungkook wants to talk to both of you now." He said and hung up not giving you a chance to respond. "Jungkook." You said and looked at her. You both sighed and put your cigarettes out and ran back home. You got back to the apartment and went to the room Jungkook was in. He saw you two step and and stood up. "You look hot babe." He said and tried to touch CJ, but she wouldn't let him. "You have explaining to do" CJ said sounding really angry.