Chapter 16

After about 10 minutes of looking outside Namjoon and Jin came back inside. "Did you guys find anything?" Yoongi asked. "Nothing, not even blood from his leg." Jin replied. You sighed and got up from the counter and walked out the front door slamming it. The boys all looked at each other, but CJ followed you out the door. You where sitting on the curb with your elbows on your knees and your hands covering your face. CJ sat down next to you but didn't say anything. "This is so frustrating, like he said we left him behind but I don't remember doing that. I've been his friend since second grade." You said clearly frustrated. "I mean remember we got to that fight with him before the whole corona thing happened." CJ said. "Yeah but after awhile me and him started talking again until high school started, but it's not like he tried talking to me either." You explained.
After about 15 minutes of talking you both went back inside and sat on the couch with Yoongi and Jimin. "Are you alright Savvy?" Jimin asked a little scared to get you mad. "I'm fine just frustrated." You said calmly. "Well imma go to sleep now, so goodnight guys." Yoongi said and got up. "I'm gonna go sleep too." Jimin said also getting up. "Goodnight guys." You and CJ said. "Wait, where did Aaron go?" CJ said realizing she hadn't seen him for a long time. You looked around the room and saw he wasn't there. "He probably just went to sleep like everyone else." You said shrugging it off. "Imma go take a shower. I'll see you tomorrow." You said "Alright. Night night." She replied. "Goodnight" you said walking upstairs. You got into your bedroom and saw Namjoon and Jin watching a movie. "Wanna join us?" Jin asked "Maybe after I shower." You said and went into the bathroom.

After your shower in the room:

You walked out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. Namjoon and Jin were still on the bed, but this time watching a different movie that happened to be at a sex scene. You chose to ignore it and you walked to your closest to grab clothes, managing to slip on a bra and underwear as Namjoon got a phone call. You turned to look at him as he spoke. "Alright, yeah I'll be there soon." He said and sighed.

"What happened?" You asked.

"I gotta go meet someone who says they saw the guy who jumped out the window." You looked at him shocked.

"Should we go with you?" Jin asked.

"No you guys stay here I won't be back for an hour or so." Namjoon said and left the room. You pulled out your long black shirt and some sweat pants and changed into them. You laid down next to Jin and cuddled with him.

"What do you think is going to happen?" He asked

"Well, I just hope they can tell us where he went." You responded looking at him. He nodded in response and continued to watch the movie.

2 Hours Later:

Namjoon walked back into the room and saw Jin sleeping and you on your phone. You looked up at him and carefully got up from the bed to not wake up Jin.

"So what happened?" you asked

"They got the plates of the car." He said showing you a picture.

"That's good, have you had someone track them already?" You asked.

"Yeah, Yoongi is working on it right now." He said making his way to the bathroom. "We should go to sleep now though, so we could be focused for tomorrow." He said looking back at you.

"Yeah, good idea." You sighed and laid down next to Jin

Authors note:
I'm sorry about this being short, I'm actually on vacation with my family and don't have internet. Idk when the next chapter will be out, but hopefully soon. I've also been trying to focus on writing my songs. Also my friend joonjinbby suggested the layout change that you see in this last part. Let me know if you like this one better.