The time has come

Luke's p.o.v ( what?)

Waking up in Ashton's arms made me feel nice and safe as I took in the beauty of the sun. It also made me feel insecure, afraid.

I don't know Ashton. I don't know what he likes, what he hates, what he thinks, how he speaks or how he sees the world. I don't know anything about him other than what I have seen and taken in the two days I have known him.

The only things I know about him is...

1) He is a talkative drunk, with an emotional side at times.

2) He is strong, strong enough to kill one thousand men who are charging at him in the forest. ( maybe that's an exaggeration but damn he is strong)

3) He is dangerous and bound to break my heart ( this is what Michael tells me at least).

4) He is cuddly. His arms fit around my body in the best way. It makes me feel so calm, relaxed.

5) I am in love with him.

Although I have known him for a short time my feelings for him have grown. Especially after he helped with Derek. That still gives me the shivers.

It's impossible to not love Ashton. Though there is one problem, he is as straight as a non bendable ruler. Where as I am straight as a rainbow. We all know they bend. Michael and Calum know though what would happen if Ashton found out?

He hates me enough already. He doesn't want to be around me I know it.

++++++++

A knocking on the door is heard and as I go to open it Calum walks through the door.

"Hi", He says and makes his way to my cupboard raiding it.

It's something we do. If I'm at his I will raid his cupboard and vice versa. I guess you could say we are close friends.

Calum finally makes his way towards my couch and lays his food down around him. He looks so relaxed in his sweat pants and Green Day t-shirt. I wish to be more relaxed like him, so carefree but I over think things to much. I freak out to much.

"Calum may I ask why you have come to my home?", I say making my way to his couch.

"Speaking fancy huh Lucas? you're such a dork",

"1) I'm not a whales penis. 2) you still haven't answered my question.",

"Jeez calm yo tits boy! Anyway I came to your home for you to confess your love for Ashton", he speaks and I choke on my chip that I was eating.

"What are you talking about?", I ask trying to act confused though my tone is more scared than anything.

" Luke I've been your friend since we were 12 I think I know you more than you think. Anyway you always fall for the bad boys and that is exactly what Ashton is",. He speaks and I sit up frozen.

"I confess okay. I love Ashton though how could you not? He has an adorable smile, the greatest giggle. He has an amazing face, great body and saves me from everything, he calms me Calum.", I whisper staring at Calum.

"Aww young love", he says and I slap him making him groan in pain.

"Shut up Calum, you'll wake him up", I snap and Calum's eyes widen.

"You've already got him your bed Luke. Damn you've only know the dude for two days and you've already done the dobey doo!", He teases throwing in a wink.

I slap him again. He is so frustrating.

" I haven't lost my virginity yet Cal, I'm waiting for the one", I say glaring at him.