Çhåptër Téñ

Skylar's P.O.V.

Ever since the shooting I've been so very sorry.

I've remembered everything, all the horrible things I've done when the darkness comes.

I killed Keith, even though they don't know about that.

I killed a lot of people at school during the shooting (they do know about that).

Mom pulled strings to where I would just have to go to an asylum.

I'm worried about the darkness though, worried that I will never gain control of it. It's not too happy that we're going to be going to an asylum.

~

When my driver stops to let me out of the car in front of this huge building, I freeze.

There's this huge guy standing outside and glaring at me. I finally get control back of my legs and walk to him. He jerks the bag out of my hand and takes my arm and pulls me into the asylum. When we enter my jaw drops.

There's this spiral staircase going upstairs. There's wooden ugly floors. The receptionist looks at me like I'm a walking plague. I walk to her and stand there awkwardly.

She walks around the counter and stands in front of me.

"Skylar Eden?" She asks.

"Yes."

"This way."

She leads me up the spiral staircase, when we get to the top, I feel like someone is watching me.

I turn to see a guy he has blonde hair and brown eyes. The way the lighting is it shines to make his hair look like a halo. He has full lips and square jaw. When I look into his eyes he smiles big and shows off the most adorable dimples.

He mouths the word 'bitch' and points to the receptionist. I smile and nod.

The receptionist notices my absence from following her and yells,"Kit! Leave that girl alone! Come on Skylar! Now."

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
A/N

So Skylar gets sent to the asylum. And she meets another version of Evan Peters. Sorry this chapter didn't have a lot of detail and stuff. To be honest this is just to show where she's went to and to kind of introduce her to Kit *cough* Evan Peters *cough*.
Oh, by the way, Kit is Evan Peters and of course he looks like Tate but Skylar isn't really going to tell, we're going to pretend like they're completely different people and to her look differently but obviously they look the same. I thought I'd make that clear.