Çhåptër Sêvêñtéèñ (pårt øñë)

This chapter is kind of confusing, but it finally shows why I added her mother in the beginning.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Aspen's P.O.V.

I wake up in sweat.

"Are you okay Aspen?" Tate asks me.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Tate I think this Coven thing that your mom told me about is going to work," I say into his shoulder.

"Well you see them in a couple of hours... we can only hope," he kisses me.

~

After I get on my plane to New Orleans, I feel a tug on my heart like I'm fixing to be where I need to be.

When I depart from the plane a couple of hours later and I see a blonde woman walk towards me, I tremble. Power is radiating off of her, and I feel as if I should bow to her.

"My name is Fiona Goode, I'm the Supreme. We'll discuss our issues at my home. Come, come," the woman says.

I follow her, not knowing what I'm going to encounter next.

~

When I enter Fiona's house I feel eyes come to me from every direction, yet there is no one there.

"Sit while I get us something to drink," Fiona tells me while she walks into her kitchen.

I look around and then I find a picture of my mother. I pick it up, and feel tears brim in my eyes. One finally escapes and that's when Fiona walks in.

"That's my daughter," Fiona sighs.

"That's my mother," I say turning to her.

Her eyes widen,"You're her daughter?"

She looks around the room frantically then and then adds,"What's her name? Maiden name I mean."

"Well before she met my father she went by Cordelia Foxx," I trail off. I stare at my possible grandmother.

Her hands start shaking and then the whole room does. I look at her with wide eyes, is she controling this?

"SPALDING!" Fiona yells loudly, making me cover my ears.

There is a few thumps and then a man appears.

Fiona is seething by this time," Take Miss Aspen Slayes to Cordelia's old room. I need to think."

The man picks me up and takes me upstairs. I try to kick him but it's no use. When we get to a room with a closed door he slings me in there, I hit my head on a bed post and get knocked out.

~

"The girl wasn't lying Fiona," I heard a muffled voice come from a woman.

"That's great. Here all this time I thought my daughter was dead but no she was raising a girl who wants nothing more to run away with her dead fucking boyfriend," I hear Fiona's hate filled voice.

I sit up and rub my head, I feel sick to my stomach and I end up throwing up beside me. The door opens then and I see Fiona walk in.

"What's my daughter been doing all this time?" Fiona gets straight to the point.

"Dead. She died not too long ago. That's why I moved to California, and then that's where I met my dead boyfriend," I spit at her.

"So she is dead," Fiona looks down at her feet.

"I was there, I found the body," I feel the tears again.

Fiona sighs,"I thought she was dead because I felt her detach from the Coven but I didn't however feel her have a daughter. But here you are with our blood running through your veins. You're a pure blood so I'm guessing your dad was apart of a Coven himself. A very powerful one as well."

I'm a witch? It finally clicks in my mind what she's saying.

"If I'm a witch, why can't I use my powers," I ask.

"You can't use them until you say our Coven oath, it's kind of a tradition. You say it on your eighteenth birthday and that's when you get your powers. When is your birthday?"

"Um, the day after tomorrow."

"Fate brought you here. You're very lucky to be here, if you hadn't said the oath you would have been killed by your power."

I nod and then remember why I'm originally here," How do I bring Tate back to life?"

Fiona looks at me with blank eyes,"Honey, you can't bring him back to life."