Ch. 3

Felicite has a plan.

Louis is going to audition whether he like it or not.

So far it hasn't work. She's tried to record him singing in the shower but it never comes out clear enough.

So, she's decided she needs help. Lottie doesn't help her. Georgia, their half sister, refuses to help her aswell. So, Daisy and Phoebe are her last option.

"What?" Daisy asks confused.

"You want us to ask Louis to sing us a lullaby?" Phoebe asks with furrowed eyebrows.

"Please!" Felicite pleads.

"He hasn't done that for us in years, fizzy!" Phoebe reminds her.

"Yeah and we aren't nine anymore!" Daisy adds.

"I'll give you five dollars!" Fizzy offers.

The twins contemplate it for a few seconds.

"Fine." They say in unison.

Fizzy squeals, "Yes!"

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

It's the next night when Felicite puts the plan into action.

Louis is listening to 'Irresistible' as he works on his math homework at the kitchen table.

"Louis!" Phoebe shrieks and Daisy screams as well from their room.

Louis quickly gets up, grabs a pan, and runs to the girls room. A pan in his hand ready to smack anyone who's hurting his sisters.

However, there is no intruder.

Louis brings down the pan, "What's wrong? Why'd you yell?"

"I-I had a bad dream, Louis." Phoebe cries.

Fizzy who's recording from the closet gives her a thumbs up.

"She scared me when she screamed, Louis!" Daisy adds.

At that moment, they remind Louis of the two little nine year olds who'd run into his room late at night when they had a nightmare.

"C-Can you stay here until I-I fall back a-asleep?" Phoebe asks, with a sightly trembling bottom lip.

Louis nods and he walks over to her bed. She pats on the bed for him to sit down.

She hugs him tightly.

Daisy goes and joins them on the small bed.

"Can you sing to us?" Daisy asks in a whisper.

Louis is hesitant.

"It'll make me feel better." Phoebe tells him.

"What song, Pheebs?"

"Sing 'Little Things'." Phoebe says and Daisy nods.

Louis doesn't know why he's nervous to sing to his own sisters. He doesn't understand why they all think he has a good voice because he personally doesn't like his voice.

He clears his throat, "'Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me, but bear this in mind, it was meant to be, and I'm joining up that dots with the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me...'"

Fizzy mentally high fives herself before continuing to listen to her brothers soft voice.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

"How many more is there?" Harry whines.

They've been watching audition videos at Zayn's flat all day. They're all either talentless or talented with big egos.

"Just ten more for the day and we're done." Liam answers.

Harry nearly starts crying, "There's so many."

"Shh, the next one is starting."

A girl with long brown hair and blue eyes pops up on Zayn's TV screen, "Hi, my name is Felicité Tomlinson. I'm fifteen years old. I'm not the one auditioning, my brother is...well, I secretly recorded him singing to our younger sisters because I think he has a great voice and he really deserves this oppurtunity. His name is Louis Tomlinson and he's sixteen! I know he didn't make age cutoffs but please give him a chance!" The screen goes dark and then it shows Louis singing to the girls.

Zayn, Niall and Liam are taken back by his voice while Harry pretends not to care.

"He's alright, I suppose." Harry says.

"Alright? He's amazing, Harry!" Niall corrects.

"I agree with Niall." Liam says.

Zayn nods and writes Louis' name on the finalist list.

"He didn't make age cutoffs." Harry reminds them.

"So? We can bend the rules this one time!" Niall says.

"Angelica, will be mad!" Harry retorts.

"Until she hears his killer voice!" Niall argues back, "He's also a nice guy! Not every sixteen year old boy is willing to sing to their sisters!"

Harry shrugs, "It was probably just an act." Harry grabs the clipboard from Zayn's hand and erases the name.

But when Harry leaves after they finish watching the videos Niall adds the boys name again to the list of five finalists.

1. Jordan Freed
2. Carlos Avila
3. Samantha Smith
4. Jack Sanders
5. Louis Tomlinson