My wife is mad at me

Q: "mama why you trippin, I just want to play the game rn." I said I looked over to her as she pouted this quickly turned into an annoyed frown. B: "dude WTF i just want to spend time with you this is my second day off of tour and you'd rather be on the game instead of ON ME!" She nagged, she then paused her face lit up into a seductive smirk, she walked up behind him, his eyes back glued on the tv and sounds of his fingers moving quickly on the controller. billies fingers glide up and down his chest and along side of his back and neck she leans down to lightly bite his ear and sexily whisper "play with this pussy instead daddy" she continues to rub him from behind she could tell she was getting to him he closed his eyes a bit and let out a low groan she proceeded on and licked his neck making him harden she began to suck leaving a mark for sure q: " keep doin that shit we'll both be parents" he growled lowly then suddenly his attention went back on the game and realized he was losing. Q: "FUCK! MAN YOU FUCKIN SUCK" q suddenly yelled out talking to the other person through the gaming headset billie slightly jumped at the sudden outburst b: "Man you Fuckin got it..I'm done" Billie said in annoyance and disappointment she just wanted to spend time with her man and he just wasn't with it right now despite them spending everyday together since she got off tour she was just throwing a little attention tantrum. Billie walked over to the bed and laid down she then picked up her phone to scroll through Instagram and like some fan account post  b: *sigh she quickly grew bored she gradually felt a tingle on her pussy she grew more horny by the minute she began to burn a whole in the back of q's head b: " I really just want some DICK!" She said aloud to herself she then rolled off the bed to take a shower once she was done she reached in his closet for some of his clothing she looked over and he was STILL on the game Billie rolled her eyes " you know what que I'm going home I'll see you another time you're being so Fuckin distant rn ion know what this shit is but ion like it BYE Q"  Billie said with full attitude she went to grab her phone and keys and she was almost out the door that for sure caught his attention he quickly paused the game "yerr hold on yall my wife is mad at me" he said to his headset he got up walking over to her and gripping her waste he scanned her body with a serious look and recognized his clothing and chuckled she wore his sweats and a random band tee that literally swallowed her " awe mama. C'mere" he went to grab her face she quickly turned her head and put her hands around his wrist that were now tighter gripped on her waste " let me go q! Don't be actin like you care now!" Billie said her eyes began to water a bit q's facial expression softened " baby...I'm sorry, come" he said raising his hand to softly grip the side of her neck and face pulling her closer to him " let me make it up to you" he spoke lowly now no space left between them she immediately gave in she loved her some q, her cheeks heated up in excitement she was finally finna get what she's been wanting all day "ba- I-" she stuttered he just stared his eyes full of lust and love he lightly brushed his lips against hers teasing her by pulling away when she'd lean forward "stop fuckin reason" she grew Impatient she then gripped the back of his neck and kiss him with much force and passion he of course kissed back he couldn't keep his hands to himself his hands having a tight grip on her ass he slightly grinds his now hard dick on her as they kiss basically dry humping her her soft moans filled the room along with his deep groans "tell daddy what you want" he whispered through the kiss "I want you..now" she moaned lowly. He proceeded to feel her ass up his hands traveling lower gripping her legs picking her up and wrapping them around his torso she breathes heavy with the sudden movement he quickly laid her on her back climbing on top of her she rubs his arms up and down then to the bottom of his shirt tugging at it signaling for him to take it off he did along with his pants and underwear she moaned a little at his size and he smirked he proceeded to undress her first her shirt over her head her titties springing out " no bra huh" his eyes now glued to them " shit mama" he moan lowering his head to kiss and suck on both nipples swirling his tongue around each "oooo shit uhhh" Billie moaned turning him on even more her legs widened and her hips thrusted forward to create friction she grew frustrated. he then started kissing down her chest to her stomach reaching her belly ring flicking it with his tongue and leaving many hickeys " baby pound my shit already" she said clearly sexually frustrated he pulled down her pants now leaving her in only her sexy lace g-string   suddenly he stopped and just admired her shape she began to notice and lost a bit of her confidence "wha-what's wrong" her face turned red in embarrassment " you look so sexy rn mama" he spoke with passion sudden he ripped her thong making it not wearable again he lowered his hand to her flower she threw her head back as he rubbed her clit slowly and randomly putting a finger or two in making her beyond wet "ooo stop teasing m-" as she was saying that he aligned himself to her entrance and rammed all of himself into her balls deep and "fuck you feel good...so tight" he hissed her back arched she closed her eyes and her mouth going into an "O" shaped "mmmmHmm FUCK" she moaned out he pumped in and out and a slow but aggressive pace this made Billie go crazy she gripped his shoulders and arms for support the room filled with sloshy wet sounds and her now higher pitch moans "you like det shit mama?" He breathed heavily into her ear he began to speed up now pounding into her with full force "AHH AHH" is all she could get out her eyes welled in tears of pain and pleasure they made eye contact then her eyes closed and tears fell from them "it___feelsssss___sooooo_gooood AHH" she squealed with each pound sweat formed on his head and he groaned and continued to drill hard into her "FUCK " he moaned feeling billies pussy grip his dick he knew she was close and he was too he suddenly pulled out and flipped her over have her now on her stomach he re enters her and pounds her from the back in a lazy doggy way his hand gripping her waste pulling her ass up and her face down he quickly pounded into her, her ass clapping back on his skin "this is what I wanted all day daddyyy" her body's shaking so hard her titties bounce with his rhythm "oooo wait waaaaait slow down" she said q didn't listen he was in the zone he only went faster  her mascara running down her face she reached back to try and push him away to catch a break but he grabbed both of her hands and pounded hard "fuckkkkkk I'm cumin mama" he groaned " uhhhhahhhh" she squealed the arch in her back increased deeper as he was putting all his weight on her in each thrust literally breaking her damn back they both came together once he pulled out she squirted on his dick he rubbed her clit until her high came down they both lay there burnt out "damn that was-" he began to Say but Billie pinched his arm "that's for ignoring me for that stupid ass game!" She said playfully he laughed aloud and wrapped his arm around her waste pulling her on top of him she laid innocently on his chest "I love u..I really do" she's whispered sincerely his hands rubbing through her hair down her back then cupping her ass "I love you more mama let's get some rest" he said reaching to click off the light from his night stand.