We dont need em

"Baby don't worry bout it just pull out" Billie said as she laid on her back naked in Brandon's bed he searching everywhere through his drawers, his pants, and wallet he then sighs walking over to her now hovering her "mama we can't fuck without a condom we just gon have to wai-" he was interrupted by Billie wrapping her feet around his legs causing him to fall on top of her his naked body hovering over her "sev don't worry like I said you can just pull out I need you....she needs you" she says seductively spreading her legs wide for him as she moans that last part she pulls his hand and places it on her bare middle "she's hot for you daddy" she moans as he her back slightly arches and her blue eyes flutter shut he nodded his head in response condoms definitely not his concern anymore he aligns himself with her entrance ramming himself inside of her her back arches deeply as she lets out a hiss she grips his muscular arms digging her claws in them he leans down to kiss her passionately "sorry baby" he grunted in her mouth still pumping in and out now speeding up their skins clapping together "ooo yess daddy like that" she moaned in his mouth still kissing him he leaves her lips now sucking on her neck one hand on her waist and the other on the side of her head as he roughly pounded her " mhmmmm fuck mama you feel so good around me"he grunted he then lifted both her legs on his shoulders placing his hands around her throat " you like this shit" he grunted pounding her he watched her large boobs bounce with each of his strokes "ooo yess daddy don't sto- *gasp don't stop" she began to feel a knot in her stomach "le- lemme cum for u daddy ughhh" she moaned driving him crazy her moans really drove him wild " you gon catch this nut mama?" She nodded we head quickly as he pounded hard and quick pulling out then slamming back into her causing her body to jolt and shake she put her hand on his stomach he gripped it pinning it against the bed he felt himself twitch in her he began to pull out Billie wrapped her legs around his waist bringing him closer to her "stop that shit" he grunted with gritted teeth gripping her wrist tighter she moaned long and loud in his ear "oohhh daddy cum in me" she moaned softly before Cumming on his dick at the same time she felt his warmth shoot up in to her they both moaned in sync he pulled out laying beside her wrapping his arms around her she gripped his face kissing him with tongue placing her leg over him cuddling him "round 2 in the shower?" She spoke playfully he looked down at her in shock "bet"....

Damn I know that was hella short but I think I'm going to make a part two to this because the second part is CRAZY like it's unexpected af so comment or give me feedback on if you want to see a part two to this even tho ya getting the shit regardless lmaoooo.