THIRTEEN

Morning came, and everyone woke up to do their own chores.
Jimin and Taehyung went to college, and Hosoek and Yoongi went to work.
Namjoon went to his part time Job.

While Jungkook and Jin stayed at home.
"Should I call Taehyung hyung?" Jungkook asked Jin. " No, why?" Jin asked and Jungkook just shrugged.
" He was just acting weird lately" Jungkook stated.

"Weird?" Jin asked and Jungkook nodded. Jin sighed and said, "Just leave him alone.......for now".

At the college

Jimin and Taehyung were sitting on their chairs. Jimin sat with Seulgi and Taehyung sat alone.
He was bored until a familiar person came in the hall.
His heart started to beat fast, and his face heated up.

She looked around for a while and decided to sit beside her friends. Taehyung looked away and tried to calm his thumping heart.
" Okay, we can do it" Taehyung thought.

They sat at the first session, then the second, then the third, and it was time to go back home. Taehyung approached the girl and said, "Ummm, Yuna, can I have a talk?"

 Taehyung approached the girl and said, "Ummm, Yuna, can I have a talk?"

" Oh..... Okay" she said and followed Taehyung to somewhere quiet.
"I...... Uhhhh.... I just wanted to say that...." Taehyung tried to form the words and calm his rapid heartbeat at the same time.
"I like you"
Yuna was startled for a moment and she suddenly said "i..... already have a boyfriend..... So......".
Taehyung looked at her, his heart sank and his smile dropped.

" Oh...sorry" Taehyung apologized.
" No it's okay, but even if I didn't have a boyfriend I would have rejected you. Because I don't like you" She answered coldly.

Taehyung just looked at the floor and she left. He just decided to take a walk instead of going back home.
He walked to the park and sat on a bench there. He thought of what happened and tears filled his eyes.
They were about to fall when someone interrupted.
" You okay sir?" A girl said, she was small and fragile, but cute.

Taehyung wiped the tears from his eyes and said, " yeah, I'm fine".
She smiled sadly and asked, "May I sit here?" She pointed the space beside him. He nodded and she sat.
She took a deep breath and said, "Someone broke up with you?"

Taehyung looked at her and said, " No, I was rejected".
She smiled sadly and tears filled her eyes, Taehyung was surprised at first then he said, "Hey.. you okay?"
She nodded and said, "Just a break up". Taehyung mouth a small 'oh'.
They sat there for a while until both of them said goodbye and went on their way.

It was dark and Taehyung just walked home. He entered and saw no one there just Jungkook.
" Oh, Hey hyung, you're so late everyone slept already" Jungkook said.
But Taehyung just went and sat beside him on the couch and said, "Its okay, Just needed some fresh air".

Jungkook felt that something has happened, "Something happened?" He asked and Taehyung nodded weakly.
" What is it?" Jungkook asked.

"Rejection"
Jungkook's was confused for a moment, but then realized what he really meant.
"You confessed to someone and she rejected?" Jungkook asked unsure.
Taehyung nodded and said, " Why is love so painful?"
Jungkook looked at him and turned his gaze to the window, the stars were shining and the moon was full and bright.