FOURTEEN

The next morning was like any other morning. Jungkook woke up at seven a.m, ate breakfast, and went to his job that Jin found him. He came back at three-thirty~four.

So when he was eating breakfast, someone called him. He looked at the person calling him and it was Jisoo.
He accepted the call and said, "Hello?"

"Hey Jungkook, Just wanted to tell you, can you check on Lisa after work? She wasn't feeling well today" Jisoo said.
"Okay, I will" Jungkook answered.
"Thanks, bye bye" Jisoo said.
"Bye" Jungkook said and ended the call.

"Who was that?" Jin asked.
"Jisoo noona, she was telling me to check on Lisa after work 'cause she wasn't feeling good today" Jungkook answered. Jin just nodded in response.
So the day went by, but something happened at work, so Jungkook had to stay up late. He went back home at seven p.m.
He entered the house and said in a tired tone, "I'm back~".

Everyone looked at him and Namjoon said, "Why are you late?"
"There was some extra work I had to do" Jungkook answered.
Then he sat down and drank some green tea since he didn't have the appetite to eat.
After about thirty minutes, he remembered what he had to do after work.
He suddenly went and wore his shoes, got his coat and was about to go out when Jin called, " Where are you going at this time?"
"I have to go and check on Lisa" he said and went out.
Jin chuckled and thought, "He almost forgot about his girlfriend'.

Jungkook just walked to Lisa's apartment. He was walking in a quick pace and when he got to the building, he didn't hesitate and went in. He used the stairs since the elevator was busy right now. He made it to the apartment and rang the bell. No one answered. He knocked on the door and said, "Lisa, it's me, Jungkook".
Then the door opened revealing Lisa in her peach color short and T-shirt.

(Imagine with peach T-shirt)

She didn't say anything but opened the door for him

She didn't say anything but opened the door for him. He went in and she locked the door. She went and sat on the couch in front of the tv.
Jungkook just watched then he said, " You okay? Jisoo noona said you weren't feeling well".

She looked at him and said, "I'm fine, Just a fever". Jungkook approached her and laid his hand on her forehead. "You are hot" he said.
She just looked at him with half opened eyes. Then she stood up and went to the balcony. She opened the curtains and the transparent glass door. She went out and Jungkook followed her. She stood there looking at the scenery in front of her. The building's lights were shining and the moon was almost full and bright. Jungkook just approached her and gave her a back hug. He wrapped his arms around her waist from behind and laid his chin on her head gently.

She raised her head and looked at him , he was upside down for her. She stayed like that for a few seconds and Jungkook gave a sweet kiss on the tip of her nose. She bit her lower lip and blushed. She just shoved his hands away from her waist and rushed to her room.
Jungkook followed her, to make sure she's okay.
She was lying on her bed with her hands over her eyes and forehead. He approached her and sat on the edge of the bed beside her. She looked at him, Her cheeks were pink from the fever.