SEVENTEEN

And........
The figure saw him and ran downstairs.
Jungkook's eyes widened, so he followed the figure, he didn't think of anything else but to stop him.

He ran as fast as he can, and when he made it downstairs, he was startled when the 'person' grabbed his throat. He was trying to choke Jungkook. Jungkook was out of breath.....
He didn't have enough strength to push him away. He was gasping for air when the 'person' said "You think you can stop me? You piece of...." He tightened the grip on Jungkook's throat. Jungkook saw a vase in the corner of his eye. So he summed up his strength to grab the vase.

He successfully grabbed it and broke it on the 'person's' head.
He got dizzy and fell unconscious.
Jungkook fell and breathed for air, it was then when Jin woke up and saw Jungkook and the 'person'.
"What the....." Jin mumbled, and he went to Jungkook.
"I saw him upstairs and when I followed him, he grabbed my throat" Jungkook explained.
Jin immediately called the police, they came and took the thief away.

"You okay?" Jimin asked Jungkook.
He nodded and said "I'm fine"
Then they drifted off to sleep again.

The next day~
Jungkook woke up when the sunlight caressed his face.
He stood up, washed his face and changed.
He left A note in front of the fridge.
The note said, 'hyung, I'm going on a walk at the park'
He knew Jin would see it, I mean like, there's no way Jin won't open the fridge in the morning.

Then he left.
He was walking to the park and turned right when he reached the park.
He was walking normally when he accidentally bumped into someone.
"oh, sorry" Jungkook apologized. He looked up to see the person's face, and he was shocked.
He never expected to meet this horrible human being again.

" Jungkook?" The 'person' asked.
"is that you?"
Jungkook fell silent, then he said, "You".
His eyes turned dull and he was so full of pain.

" So it is you" the 'person' said with a smirk. Jungkook felt a pang in his heart, he felt like crying, from all the people in this whole world, fate chose this particular person to meet him.
"Stay away, I want nothing to do with you, step brother" Jungkook spat.

His step brother was taken back for a moment, then he chuckled.
"Look who's talking, a dirty little rat such as yourself" he said.
Jungkook's eyes were filling with tears.
"What? Are you gonna cry? like cry baby you are?" He said and smirked.
Then..........

"SHUT UP!"
Jungkook and his step brother looked at the source of the voice.
It was.....
"Hyung" Jungkook said and smiled in relief.
"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE CALLING A RAT?" Jin yelled.
The 'person' was taken back then he said, "Oh~ you're the person who abandoned him, aren't you?"
And that's when Jin couldn't take it anymore.
He was about to punch him but he saw Jungkook shaking his head.

Jin stopped and thought that they might get in trouble for doing that. So he just calmly answered, "Yep, that's me. But at least I solved my mistake. Not like a particular someone, who knows nothing but hurting others".
Jungkook's step brother bit his lip in rage and he just left without saying anything.

Jin then approached Jungkook and gave him a hug.