#15 FOXICA, FOXICA EVERYWHERE

Pokemimi: I have another dare, the FNAF gang should take care of a hyper puppy that is a german shepherd puppy

Me: *Is back with a Goldendoodle (If you don't know what this is, google it! It's adorable, trust me.), and a german sherpherd* (Both are puppies)

Bonnie: What should we name it?

Chica: Pizza!

Freddy: o.o Chiiiica.....no naming anymore stuff pizza.

Chica: *pout*

Foxy: Let's just name it Hyper.

Chica: 'Kay. *Looks at me* What's the name of that....adorable puppy?!

Me: I named it Snowdrop.

-5 hours later-

*Place is a mess* *Hyper jumps around*

Foxy: Hyper, lad! Come back!

Me: *Peacefully playing with Snowdrop in the backyard*

Bonnie: *Laying on the ground* *Being wet by sprinkler* Let's move on to the next.

MargarreteLian: Romeo. Romeo. Where art thou Romeo? Another Chixy dare *squeee!* Re-enact Romeo and Juliet. The cast is pretty obvious ;)

I already designed your costumes

Me: Let's just do the ending.

Bonnie: Why?!

Me: I don't know the whole story, but I do know the ending. Plus I have one ship to take care of. *Wiggles eyebrows at Tania and Garry*

Garry: *Awkwardly leaves the room while blushing*

Tania: *Whole face is redder than a tomato*

Foxy & Chica: *Already wearing their costumes*

-later (If you don't know, Clockwork showed me the whole story. Boy was it long.)-

(I searched this online. Hehehehe. I'm so sorry if this the wrong story.*)

Chica: *Drinks potion that makes her look dead*

Freddy (He's Friar John): *Get's confined in quarantine house*

Foxy: *Buys 'Vial of poison' (Really, it was just grape juice.)* *Heads to Chica's tomb*

Toy Freddy (Turned human by Tress): *Scattering flowers at Chica's grave*

Foxy: (I know this is not the language they used, but I'm only reading an overview of it.): Hey, get away from there!

Toy Freddy and Foxy: *Begins fighting* *"Kills" Toy Freddy (He just stabbed him with a dagger that goes right through him)*

Foxy: *Drinks vial* *Pretends to die near Chica*

Chica: *Wakes up*

Bonnie: Juliet, we must go.

Chica: No. I am not leaving Romeo.

Bonnie: But you must-

Chica: I said no! I will not Romeo!

Bonnie: *Sigh* As you wish. *Leaves*

Chica: *Realization* (I swear, I will regret this later.) *Kisses Foxy on the lips*

Me: *From backstage* *Falls out of chair*

Chica: *gets the replica dagger Foxy uses to "kill' Toy Freddy* *"Stabs" Herself*

(Yea you get what happens after this. Let's skip this :D)

*Everyone claps*

Foxy and Chica: *gets up*

Freddy and Bonnie: *Inoocent smile*

Foxy: Do not act innocent o.o

Bonnie: Still wondering what happened to your accent, Foxy.

Foxy: Azure changed my voicebox. Trust me. It's annoying.

Me: LET'S GO! WE HAVE ONE MORE DARE!

GlitchyFox: I dare Chica to sing 'Bad Romance' to Foxy, and then Foxy has to confess his love for Chica.

Me and every Foxica shipper: *Fangirling/Fanboying*

Everyone else: *Laughing*

Chica and Foxy: *Pout*

Chica: *Sigh* *Sings bad romance*

Foxy: Well, this is easier since Azure changed my voicebox. *Glare*

Me: *Nervous laugh*

Foxy: Well....actually, I'm supposed to keep this to myself.....

Bonnie: HAH SO YOU DO-

Yumi: *Duct tapes Bonnie's mouth*

Foxy: 20 years ago, before we got into these irritating suits, we met at the pizzeria, right? Well, during that time, I thought you were really pretty..... I knew that I wouldn't be able to meet you again... But since we rebeled off and got us into these stupid suits, I would be by your side everyday. But ever since that damned bite, I felt lonely. I missed the time you saw children eating pizza and you were complaining that you can't eat any of them since you're a robot. You're pretty, you know that? So yea....I love you....

Emily: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! *Faint*

Lilian: Next great confession next to Tania and Garry's.

Tania: How....How do you know that?!

Lilian: I have my ways.

*

Me: Hey guys! So I'm bringing in the characters to my next book, MMH, or A.K.A My Musical Heart! They'll be joining in a few asks, but I'll give you a brief description to get you to know them.

Kiara Winston: Known to be the prettiest nerd around the lab. She is currently 15, and up on her spirits. She is the most talented nerd 'round the club, always writing songs whenever she gets the chance. Of course, only her cousin, Lex, knows her writing songs. She is the current songwriter of Until Paranormal.

Lex (Lexiona) Winston: The tomboy of class 2-3. She is the cousin of Kiara Winston, and currently 15. She is rather rude when you first meet her, but her soft side will be revealed if you develop a good relationship with her. She is known to have a very unique relationship with Bryce.

Dan (Danny) Parker: The junkee of Class 2-3. He is the lead singer and Guitarist  of the popular Until Paranormal. He is 16 years old. He is popular because of his beautiful light blue eyes and his singing. He is the twin brother of Roxie.

Roxie (Roxanne) Parker: The Nice girl of the school. Once known as pouplar RnB singer Rox Rocket, she quits her musical career. Before Kiara, Roxie was the band's songwriter. She is the twin sister of Dan. She is also known to have a special relationship with Zane.

Bryce Anderson: The drummer of Until Paranormal. He is the goofiest of the band (He loves to play pranks), he lives alone due to his bad relationship with his mother. Secretly in love with Lex. He is 16. Lucky for you, fangirls, he's British.

Zane Driu: The keyboardist of Until Paranormal. He is known because of his selfless attitude towards everyone (excluding fangirls), making Roxie love him. He is 16. The Australian is secretly a nerd with a gaming account in YouTube, which too includes Vlogging.

That's all. Those are the main characters, by the way.

Oh mai god there are more boys than girls. Meh.