42. DEM NIGHTMAREZ

Me: OMFG WE'RE BACK!

Springtrap (Because he hardly ever makes an appearance in this story): My god, I was wondering when you were going to update.

Toy Chica: Bad Springtrap! POTTY MOUTH!

Me: LET'S BEGGGIIIIIIIIIN!

PurpleVirus: Hey guys! I dare for EVERYONE to watch the new fnaf 4 teaser! it's finally out!

Me: Well the game is already out! But this was commented a month ago so....

Me: Oh yea! I forgot! We've got l'il Plushtrap here!

Plushtrap: Hello!

Bonnie: And we can do this!

*Screen flickers. Right where the 4 main animatronics are the nightmare animatronics. Screen continuously flickers*

Zane: STOP! YOU'RE CORRUPTING MY CAMERA!

*Screen goes back to normal*

Bonnie: Sorry....

mewismew: I DARE FREDDY TO MEET PURPLE GUY AND NOT KILL HIM!!

Freddy: Well this dare should be more directed to the Puppet.....

Puppet: *Room darkens* *White dots appear on Puppet's eyes* Kill? I don't specifically do that.....

Me: Uh oh....

Puppet: Was it my fault that he was stuffed in that godforsaken suit? No. He killed us. He deserved to be springtrapped.

Puppet: Hearing his bones snap, blood come flowing out..... I knew we had already taken our revenge.

Puppet: *Chuckles* *Stares at camera* *Camera flickers* You wouldn't want to be springtrapped too, don't you?

*Room goes back to normal*

*Silence*

Bryce: Well that escalated quickly.

(A/N: ^^ A wonderful way to break awkward silences)

Kent: You know who I was reminded of during Puppet's whole crazy scenario that just passed? It reminds me of what would happen if you pissed Max off.

Anna: True.

Nicole: Uh-huh.

Tress: Yup.

Matt: I find in unbelievable that he's Anna's boyfriend.

Max: .....I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

(MDS fun fact: Sometimes Nature elementalists are a bit unstable due to their renai being unnaturally large, which is why they are called the "Bipolar elementalists". They sometimes get a little mental when angry and sometimes result to violent acts. This usually result to them not remembering their fits. Max is also the youngest to earn this behavior.)

Me: Ask away!