#2 That is a good question....

Pokemini: To all of you: how come you guys attack and kill security guards and why scream it scares me everytime you guys scream and wanna play a video game? *is holding pokemon*

Chica: We attack security guards because we think every security guard is evil.

Mike: For your information, I'm only working at the pizzaria because I need the money.

Me: For 120 freaking dollars?!

Mike: Well- Dang, you got me there Azure.

Freddy: And about the scream. Acutally, I forgot why we scream.

Bonnie: And sure, we'd love to play a video game! You know it's frustrating to keep singing thos estupid songs every single day, and we don't even get to play a single game.

Ashe: Well, I can imagine you singing those songs. *Sigh* Just imagine taking care of the season winter for more than a million years.

Mike: You come from a supernatural world. We are in the NORMAL World.

Bonnie: *Sighs and starts playing Pokemon with Pokemini*

Me: So, dares are open. *Mumbles to readers* Do any Foxica dares then virtual hug for you.

Foxy and Chica: We heard you!

Me: o.o Better start running for my life. So, bye. DAMN IT I WISH WE DID MORE RUNNING LESSONS IN P.E! *Starts running* AND I WISH FOXY DIDN'T RUN SO DAMNED FAST!