University

Adeline

I showered before changing and fixing my hair into a braid. I grabbed my keys and walked out to see it raining. I groaned lightly running to my car jumping in quickly. I drove to Enzos house and he looked completely different with his beard and mustache shaved. My age even. He got in and smiled. "Told you" I laughed. We drove to the university and walked inside.

"Uhm. Hello. I'm Adeline Rose. This is my" Enzo cut me off. "Lorenzo" he said shaking her hand. She nodded. "well. Adeline. Lorenzo. Follow me. Are you taking the same classes?" He nodded. "Yes" we got took back to a room and sat in chairs where 2 packets with our classes and schedules were sitting. We read over it before signing.

"You start nursing tomorrow morning. 6 in the morning." I nodded. We left and I sighed getting in the car. "That was fast" I said putting the packet above my visor. He nodded. "Extremely" he said. "Can we swing by my house? I need to pack a bag to stay with you for a while" I nodded and we went to his house. "I'll be just a minute. You coming in?" I shook my head. "I'll wait here" he nodded before going inside. I pulled out my phone pulling up Niks contact.

Adeline - I miss you. When will you stop running and come home?

I sighed and deleted the message. I took my hair down running my fingers rebuked how it sighing.

Adeline - Hey. How's the trip?

I groaned deleting that message as well. I wrote at least 10 messages deleting the all. "Shit" I groaned throwing my phone down. "Hey" Enzo said opening my door. I looked at him with tears in my eyes. "Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded wiping one away quickly as it escaped.

"I'm fine" I whispered. "Your lying. Why are you crying?" He asked moving my hair from my eyes. I sighed. "Why is he running? Why can't he stay with me. Happy. Like we always were. Now he's on the run and I'm alone. I'm so alone. I need him. I'm so lost and alone and I hate being alone. He knows how much I hate being alone" I cried breaking down completely clinging to Enzo for dear life. It hurts so bad. Make it stop. Please. Make it stop...